M Pro RBA Coil With Single and Dual Coil Configuration Options

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Freemax M Pro rba Coil is Freemax’s first rebuildable coil type designed for M Pro and M Pro 2, which are widely recognized as the best sub ohm tanks in the market. What’s more, there are also multiple mesh coils of M Pro Series Coils and SS904L M series mesh coils that are compatible with M Pro and M Pro 2 Sub Ohm Tank. If you are a DIY fan, and also love M Pro Series Tanks, M Pro RBA will be your best choice.

The deck comes with an innovative postless design and creative Honeycomb Turbo Air Hole system, making coil-building easier and more time-saving with less coil waste. The build deck is available for both single and dual coil configuration, single for flavor tasting, or dual for the abundant cloud. You can build your own coils to your desired resistance at ease and customized your favorite vaping modes.

kliA6US.jpg

For more information about Freemax M Pro RBA, please enter here>> RBA | Freemax - Taste the Clouds, Feel the Flavors!

Richard Winter

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 30, 2018
    United Kingdom
    I've been meaning to order one or two of those to try. Thanks for the reminder.
    You wont be disappointed, been using mine for a week now and am impressed. Flavor and vapor is spot on. A little bit fiddly getting the coil in nicely due to the slight offset of the coil leg holes but once in they work great.
    Makes a change having a decent size RBA coil. I normally have to use a magnifying glass to build on other ones I have but managed to build on this one without it.

Reactions: hittman
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread