LUV my Buzz Pro!! What a difference!! Some Q's

Status
Not open for further replies.

FAAmecanic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
Crestview, FL
Wow!! Just WOW! That harsh TH and sinus burning I was getting with juice on my e-cig (Halo G6) is NON EXSISTANT with a slightly higher voltage and Boge 510 SR carts!!! (about 4.2V). And MY GOD>..the amount of VAPOR!!! SOOOO SATISFYING!!

Smoooth as all get out..and TASTE!!! WOW!!

Now the Q's

1) I went thru 1 Carto filled with Halo Malibu in about 1 -1.5hrs!!!!! My god!! at this rate I will go thru 5-10ml of juice a day!!! I doubt I will sustain that level of consumption as I got VERY lightheaded and almost felt drunk... this was with 18mg nic. So I guess I need to slow down or go down to 12mg nic juice?

2) Just curious ...but vets...how much (in ml) do you vape a day, and how often do you vape at work (if at all), and how much at home when chilling out watching a good movie for example (does your PV leave your hands? Or do you vape pretty much non stop)?

I just dont know if Im abnormal...or is this because Im only 1 week into quitting smoking (1.5 PAD FORMER smoker)....

Thanks all.... VAPE ON!! :vapor:

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
Not quite a vet, but I am rarely without a PV. I have a corner cube at work, so I vape all day! I am careful to use juices at work that don't have alot of smell though. I go through 3-7 ml depending on the activities. Glad you found a mod that works great for you...still seeking my perfect one, but I have a copper on the way to give that a try. Keep in mind that more vapor = more juice vaporized = faster consumption = more nic quicker. I went down from 24 for the same reason that you might want to try the 12.

FAAmecanic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
Crestview, FL
Thanks all... thats kinda what I was thinking. That and my PV is like my security blanket due to me quitting smoking (Im like Linus from Peanuts). I imagine my chain vaping will decrease once I adjust to NOT having analogs anymore.

If Im vaping between 6 - 10ml a day...I need to find a good tasting but less expensive juice vendor. $20+ shipping for 30ml is kinda expensive at this rate. In KY a carton of smokes was $45 a carton, and I went thru a carton a week. Any suggestions?

Last edited:

ZenSilk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2012
SLC
Oh man, I'm getting anxious waiting for my load of new stuff to come in. I didn't come from a background of smoking cigarettes and have never really felt a craving for nicotine from how I understand that feels, but I have come from a very experienced background of smoking in general, mainly for enjoyment purposes.

I guess I tend to treat nicotine as more of a stimulant, the first time I ever felt the "nic-hit" was after a noseful of wilsons raspberry ice - from that point on I decided it was to be used sparingly everyday.

This is what has lead me here, to the vaping world... The proud new owner of a BP!

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
lol, did you see my avi....
and I wouldn't leave the house the first few months without 2 spare batts, a pocket pack with emergency drip tip, atty, 10ml bottle and a couple prefilled carts. just in case my PCC and 2 batts, 6 carto's failed....

Eventually you will feel more comfy, but until then, do what you gotta do!
Thanks all... thats kinda what I was thinking. That and my PV is like my security blanket due to me quitting smoking (Im like Linus from Peanuts). I imagine my chain vaping will decrease once I adjust to NOT having analogs anymore.

If Im vaping between 6 - 10ml a day...I need to find a good tasting but less expensive juice vendor. $20+ shipping for 30ml is kinda expensive at this rate. In KY a carton of smokes was $45 a carton, and I went thru a carton a week. Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread