Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
fe4fps.jpg

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Well I had planned on starting a pic only thread, and may still do so. But to keep Tibs from beating me, going to post some here now. This first set is obviously not my work, but the real deal. This is the shell my buddy made for me. I did do the exterior finish in CA, need to get some good pics of the finished shell. Anyway, posting these as the hopes are at some point soon in the future, I will be offering CNC caps of most metal flavors along with the buttons and drip tips. But just not yet, will post when the CNC is all ironed out.

FYI, these in the picture are not for sale, nor will they ever be for sale (while I am alive and kicking).

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
My new lil toy....full CNC lathe with CNC mill attachment. The little beast has no issues turning SS too. Crazy that something so small and light can be so powerful, and I am not even using the most powerful motors you can buy for it. I love it because it is supported so well in the online community and the company that makes them sells almost any accessory you can buy for a full sized lathe or mill.

Drip Tips

Bog Oak

Red Mallee

Cocobolo

Mod on the right has the new premade cores and is the least expensive option. I have wide bore or regular bore available in those premade core option.

Last edited:

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
This is some work I did changing out the internals of the Peko. I make mine now with hand hammered and shaped solid copper wire. Lot more work, but pays off in the end. After soldering closed, these connections will never need cleaning or maintenance and will never spin out of place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread