LR atomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlahmapoutras

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Netherlands
Hi.I am about to enter the world of DIY e-liquid and for that reason I am gonna taste quite a lot of different flavors. My cartomizers and glasomizers are not suitable for testing small quantities of different e-liquids. Also I am not rebuilding any coils so a RDA wouldn't be suitable for me. So I would like your opinions. Going through several threads I saw the 510 LR bridgeless atomizers are recommended for such a use.I know nothing about this type of atomizers and would like to try some.Does anyone know of a place that I can get relatively cheap (not 20$ for one) and good quality atomizers (Vapor Kings doesn't ship to Europe) that can last for more than a few weeks :) ? Is there any other alternative for the purpose mentioned? Thanks!

Jeffmoore78

Jun 6, 2015
Mobile, Alabama
What is wrong with using a simple easy dripper? I use the igo-L and have for the last year when trying out mixes. Just my 3¢ (inflation) Good luck to you and happy mixing.
I'm with Rat2chat2. Get a simple IGO atty. They are very inexpensive (7 bucks or so). Do a single coil build, it doesnt even have to be pretty. Changing the cotton out is stupid easy. And you taste each flavor that way, with no mixing of flavors. IMO there will be no other way you will be able to taste each flavor with out getting another flavor mixed in with it. I've been mixing my own juice for a couple of years now, and thats the only way I go. Taste tests, on a dripper with 0mg nic. high VG.

Reactions: oplholik
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread