Love To Eat XXXX, But Hate To Vape It or Vice Versa

Status
Not open for further replies.

yano_jl

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
South Florida, USA
We only stuck with the "flavor" of cigarettes because we had to.

Exactly. And I have found myself doing the same with Vapor.

I must admit a general disappointment with e-juice flavors overall. As a beginner, 2+ years ago, I ordered juices like a kid in a candy store. Nothing worked for me, and nothing seemed to match the descriptions. Some flavors were so synthetic I could not get past a few drops.

Somehow I managed to concoct my own blend of a mocha mixed with banana creme. And its good.

So now I'm stuck on the same flavor like I was when I smoked.

I want to try new juices, it's just such an (expensive) crap shoot.

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
Exactly. And I have found myself doing the same with Vapor.

I must admit a general disappointment with e-juice flavors overall. As a beginner, 2+ years ago, I ordered juices like a kid in a candy store. Nothing worked for me, and nothing seemed to match the descriptions. Some flavors were so synthetic I could not get past a few drops.

Somehow I managed to concoct my own blend of a mocha mixed with banana creme. And its good.

So now I'm stuck on the same flavor like I was when I smoked.

I want to try new juices, it's just such an (expensive) crap shoot.

Depending on where in SoFL you are, I know there's a few vape shops down there now, and most are good at letting people try flavors. I also look for vendors that sell in sizes around 6ml which are basically sample sizes. One vendor I like is http://http://vapors-choice.com/ 6ml bottles for 3 bux. Priority shipping is only 6 bux. So I've ordered like 4 or 5 at a time in the past and it makes the shipping worth it. He doesn't do a lot of flavors, but enough variety.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Wow, so many flavours, I put up a thread last night about spicy flavs and after reading older threads found a similar one. I never really thought that there was pizza and other food flavors, I was kidding when I said taco and other foods. I wonder, has anyone lost wieght since vaping? If I get a sweet craving and want to get the taste out of the way, maybe this will help. If this is true we can add another healthy benefit to vaping.

ohai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2012
Wichita, KS, United States
Wow, so many flavours, I put up a thread last night about spicy flavs and after reading older threads found a similar one. I never really thought that there was pizza and other food flavors, I was kidding when I said taco and other foods. I wonder, has anyone lost wieght since vaping? If I get a sweet craving and want to get the taste out of the way, maybe this will help. If this is true we can add another healthy benefit to vaping.

I've lost 9 lbs now, and my blood sugars are way down, too. My doctor is really happy.

AuBadge

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Antioch, TN
neuronradio.net
I rarely drink coffee but do love certain coffee vapes.....

When it comes to fruit I occasionally like an apple BUT not a big apple fan, but when it comes to vapes, I LOVE apple vapes and am always looking for MORE lol

Wow, perfect example of how different tastes can be! I love eating apples, but so far haven't found an apple-themed ejuice that didn't remind me slightly of vomit.

cmacelloman

Verified Member
Jun 17, 2012
Atlanta
Bump for this thread bc I have a new one....

Coconut -- really, why does this taste like coconut husks? Whenever I cook with coconut milk (a lot), I want to knock back shots of it just straight.

Oh yeah (raising my hand vigoursly) I know this one!! Atomized coconut milk tastes burned. It's flavor is too subtle to handle 3.7 volts or more. Ever tried it at 3.2? I bet it's no better. I would love it, and I'm sure Tokumei would too, if you proved me wrong....please!!!!

Maybe just keep knocking back shots. Your pleasure is not worth sacrificing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread