• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Lounging By The Beach - Part 8.a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Lands End is having a pretty good sale. I bought some of these and liked them so much I bought some more. These would be perfect for you and jj for the cooler months - very stretchy and comfortable.

420127_AK13_D1_TVY

http://www.landsend.com/products/womens-fit-2-sport-corduroy-leggings/id_242223#

I will check them out......they do look comfortable.

And guess we are winding down in here, and it is that time. So, I will say good night, wondering if VG is moving us in the night.:)

See you guys tomorrow.....good night, jj, Sun, VG, and Tink if she drops in. :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

images

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
I will check them out......they do look comfortable.

And guess we are winding down in here, and it is that time. So, I will say good night, wondering if VG is moving us in the night.:)

See you guys tomorrow.....good night, jj, Sun, VG, and Tink if she drops in. :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

images

Yes, I'll have it ready for tomorrow morning. :)

Good Night, Honey. :wub:

Sweet Dreams and see ya tomorrow. :)

The closest I've had to an invisible bikini is one that you tan through. The fabric allows uv rays to go right through the suit. :D

I'd think it was the one you were wearing when your neighbor peeked through the fence at you. :laugh:

Good night Glam and VG. The meds are kickin' in heavy now so I'm gettin' while the gettin's good!

Good Night, Dear Heart. :wub:

Sweet Dreams, Snuggles, and see ya tomorrow. :)

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa

Hey, VG....check out this baby.....now this is the cat's meow!!! Wonder what it is going to cost?

OK, since you called me Baby. :lol: You know I love it when you call me Baby. :laugh:

It's a DNA40 Mod. The DNA40 board is $60 from Evolv by itself. However, the DNA40 is having some design issues that they are working on resolving. The DNA40 Minion is 280 Euros, which is about $300 US (at this time).

That cat ain't meowing... it's screaming!!! :shock: Go ahead and get two. They're small. :lol:

Seems like a real PITA to change the battery :unsure:

You wouldn't change the battery often, just charge it via USB. But I like easy access to the 18650 so I can change it and charge the other.

My opinion....it would be a pain in the you know where having to deal with all those screws!! 8-o

Hi Tink :)

Yes I'm lurking about.:D

The only PITA would be if they didn't supply you with the square-head bit to unscrew the screws and put them back in. I have all that kind of stuff, but not everyone does.

Good Night, TinkerBabe. :wub:

I was off preparing for the new thread. :D

Sweet Dreams and see ya tomorrow. :)

Last edited:

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
BeachPart7End1.jpg

As we say goodbye to another beach thread,