Lost Vape Ursa UB Pod Tank VS Lost Vape Ursa UB Pro Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
The Lost Vape Ursa UB Pro pod tank is designed for the Lost Vape Ursa Quest multi-function kit. The missing Vape Ursa UB Pro Pod is compatible with the UB Pro coil. The lost Vape Ursa UB Pro has a visible capacity of 7 ml, with a side filling design, and supports an adjustable side airflow system.
lost_vape_-_ub_pro_pod_tank_-_ss.png

Parameters:
Capacity: 7ml
Resistance: UB Pro P1 0.15ohm Mesh Coil(pre-installed, 70-90W, DL)
UB Pro P3 0.3ohm Mesh Coil(60-70W, DL)
UB Pro RBA Deck(0.15-3.0ohm)

Lost Vape URSA Quest 100W Pod Mod Kit has an output range of 5-100W, a temperature control kit, and 2 different Pod and coil options. URSA Quest's chassis is made of durable zinc alloy, which is made of durable zinc alloy, which can provide an impact-resistant chassis.
lost_vape_-_ub_pod_tank_-_ss.png

Features:
Dimensions - 126mm by 43mm by 33mm
Single High-Amp 18650/20700/21700 Battery - Not Included
Wattage Output Range: 5-100W
Voltage Output Range: 0.7-8.0V
Resistance Range: 0.1-5.0ohm
Temperature Range: 200-600°F / 100-315°C
Power Mode
Temperature Mode
Bypass Mode
VPC Mode

URSA Quest's transmit power is between 5-100W, powered by a single high-amplifier 18650/20700/21700 battery not included, and can be switched to useful temperature control or bypass mode to safely replicate mechanical modules.

Compatible with URSA Pro Pod and URSA Pod tanks, these tanks utilize the UB&UB Pro coil series to provide delicious flavor and steam at the touch of a button. URSA can be sold with the 510 adapter and can be used with 510 threaded storage tanks for maximum compatibility with your favorite storage tanks or reinstallable atomizer options.

Related atomizers you may like:
uwell valyrian 2 pro tank cost
hellvape hellbeast rda cost

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Hi, I’ve a question. I bought a Ursa kit in Spain, I’m from Colombia, I didn’t know that in Europe have a restricted law that allows maximum 2ml tank, so it comes with a pod pro tank with a thing inside of it, you guys know if it’s possible to take it off in order to have the maximum capacity ?
Sorry, you didn't tell us what the thing was inside the tank, so we are not sure if that could be taken off. But anyway, you can have a try carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread