Status
Not open for further replies.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
sourcemore sent me the lost vape Thelema Quest 200W mod for the purpose of this review.

LV box 2.png

This dual battery mod comes with the Quest 2.0 chip, not the DNA - or the associated price tag. It’s no larger than it needs to be, so it’s easy to hold and comfy in the hand.

In the box you get:

• 1x Thelema Quest 200W Box Mod

• 1x User Manual

• 1x Type C Charging Cable

• 1x Warranty Card
in thye box 2.png

And here’s some specs:

• Battery Voltage 3.0 – 4.2v

• Output Voltage .7 – 8.0v

• Power Range 5 - 200W

• Temperature Range 200 – 600F (100 – 315C)

• Coil Resistance Supported 0.1 – 5.0ohms

• Coil Material Supported Nickel, Titanium, SS316, SS904, and Kanthal

The Thelema Quest is powered by two 18650 batteries, installed by simply sliding off the U shaped door. The batteries are snug once in, but easy enough to remove. There is a ribbon to assist, but it’s not really necessary, and it’s also not aesthetically pleasing on the clear model that I have. The door slides on easily and stays on securely, but there is a little flex I note just on the lower corner on one side.

The screen shows you everything you need to know, percentage of each battery, mode, puff counter, coil resistance, user. And you can change the display to blue, purple, green, white, red, or yellow.

The menu is easy and intuitive. Click Power 5x for on and off, hold the Up + Down buttons to lock the screen, but the mod will still fire.

Use the Up/Down buttons to scroll the display, and click the Select button (between Up and Down) to make adjustments. Along with changing modes and the power setting, you can choose soft, medium or hard – could just be me, but I find the ramp up a little weak, so I’ve set mine to hard. Select Settings then select Atomizer to check the resistance and adjust wattage and temperature. Screen adjusts the brightness, Color is self explanatory. In User you can create three presets. And use Reset to, well, reset all of that.

It comes in SS, black, or gunmetal clear, and carbon fiber also comes in blue and red. It can also be purchased as a kit with the UB Pro Pod tank.

Aside from a rather soft ramp up and that little bit of door flex, it’s a really nice mod, and I would imagine the solid doors probably would not have that bug. I find the function of the Quest 2.0 chip reliable and satisfactory, although if you’re a serious DNA fan, it’s not going to convert you. I’d say it’s very nice mod for the price point.

mod (2).png

Thanks, Sourcemore, for the opportunity to review the Lost Vape Thelema Quest Box Mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread