Lost Vape Thelema Nexus 2300mah Kit With Powerbank Review By Frenkyou

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Lost Vape Thelema Nexus 2300mah Kit Con Powerbank 1.JPG

Hi, today we're taking a look at the lost vape Thelema Nexus. In this Test I will examine each of the characteristics that distinguish this item. I hope that at the end of this reading you can understand this product, and therefore decide whether to invest in it or not. As always, my opinions are free and based on my personal experience.
    • Enjoy the reading.

lost vape Thelema Nexus; Before starting, let's look together at some special features indicated by the manufacturer:

• Extremely large battery capacity (total battery capacity up to 2400mAh)
    • Exceptional and elegant design
    • Ergonomic Driptip, 2 Driptip material options are available: Cotton and PC
    • Modern 360º status LED system
    • Super sensitive vaporization sensor mode
    • Optimal leak protection
    • Type-C fast charging

Lost Vape Thelema Nexus 2300mah Kit Con Powerbank 2.JPG

lost vape Thelema Nexus; Packaging:
    The package has a white background and on the front it shows; Thelema Nexus in the same color as inside, the Lost Vape logo at the top left and the kit name at the bottom. On the back you can see; some main features in the form of icons, the packing list, the warnings, the authenticity code, a barcode with the color of this sample shown on it, all the legal trademarks and logos.

Lost Vape Thelema Nexus 2300mah Kit Con Powerbank 3.jpg

► Lost Vape Thelema Nexus; Packing List:
    • 1x Thelema Nexus Pen 400mAh
    • 1x Thelema Nexus Powerbank 1900mAh
    • 2x Nexus Pod 0.8Ω
    • 2x plastic Drip Tip
    • 5x Disposable cotton filters
    • 1x USB-C cable
    • 1x User Manual

Lost Vape Thelema Nexus 2300mah Kit Con Powerbank 4.jpg

► Lost Vape Thelema Nexus; Specifications:
    • Material: Aluminum Alloy, ABS and PCTG
    • Pen dimensions: 16x16x112mm
    • Powerbank dimensions: 30.5x23.5x103mm
    • PB Battery: 1900mAh
    • Pen Battery: 400mAh
    • Maximum Power: 16W
    • Automatic shooting
    • Shot Type: MTL
    • Drip Tip: Integrated
    • Charging: USB-C
    • E-liquid capacity: 2ml
    • Refill: Side
    • Resistors included: 0.8Ω

Lost Vape Thelema Nexus 2300mah Kit Con Powerbank 5.JPG

► Lost Vape Thelema Nexus; Available colours:
    • Black carbon
    • Silver Carbon
    • Silver Blue
    • Gunmetal Brown
    • Twill Violet
    • Twill Black

Lost Vape Thelema Nexus 2300mah Kit Con Powerbank 6.JPG

► Lost Vape Thelema Nexus; First Impressions:
    Lost Vape enters the market of Pods equipped with PB and offers this new dual-fuel kit, riding the current fashion and the needs of enthusiasts towards this interesting type of vaporizers. Thelema Nexus Kit is a device that combines extreme simplicity of use with interesting technical features. Starting to handle the product, what shines through is the good construction quality of the Power Bank with the zinc alloy frame and the valuable decorative insert which increases its comfort and aesthetic impact. Once Power Bank and Vape Pen are magnetically joined together, they are compact, ergonomic and easy to transport, with a total weight of just 100 grams. We are therefore faced with a balanced and compact MTL kit when you hold it in your hand.

Lost Vape Thelema Nexus 2300mah Kit Con Powerbank 7.jpg

The Vape Pen is also made of zinc alloy with high specific weight to give the user excellent tactile and qualitative feedback. On the pen there are; some not too invasive decorative writing, the magnetic Wireless thread, and two small opposing holes for the passage of the air flow. The airflow system is designed for MTL type aspirations and is optimally calibrated for the supplied cartridge

Lost Vape Thelema Nexus 2300mah Kit Con Powerbank 8.jpg

I received two different color versions of this Kit for this test; Silver Carbon & Twill Black. The Power Bank houses the Type-C charging port on the bottom, the bottom has a rubberized surface with a tread-shaped texture which increases grip, allowing you to keep the device firmly in an upright position. The 1,900mAh internal battery can fully recharge the pen up to almost 5 times in a row for truly extended battery life. You can also charge your pen and your Power Bank at the same time in a very short time of about 30 minutes. Furthermore, with the PB you can charge not only the Pen but also an infinite variety of small electronic devices.

Lost Vape Thelema Nexus 2300mah Kit Con Powerbank 9.jpg

Lost Vape Thelema Nexus 2300mah Kit Con Powerbank 10.JPG

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    The back of the Power Bank offers an ergonomic grip thanks to the grooved texture of the insert. When the pen is magnetically attached to the Power Bank, you can view the LED showing the current battery charge level as follows:
    • Red LED, residual charge percentage equal to or less than 3.7V
    • Blue LED, residual charge percentage equal to or less than 3.9V
    • White LED, residual charge percentage equal to or less than 4.2V

Lost Vape Thelema Nexus 2300mah Kit Con Powerbank 11.jpg

The PB frame has a good paint job and a smooth surface that contrasts with the soft side part of the insert, this gives excellent tactile feedback. There are no special decorations on the body of the PB, just the writing "Thelema Nexus" on one side and "Lost Vape" on the other side.

Lost Vape Thelema Nexus 2300mah Kit Con Powerbank 12.jpg

The PB has a classic shape with a flare to allow you to comfortably extract/insert the Vape Pen. The Power Bank slot has two floating contact pins at the bottom, so together with the pen which is equipped with a wireless charging function, an interesting combination is created with an overall autonomy of 2,400mAh which is not at all low for an MTL Pod system which delivers a few Watts on average. The PB slot is able to magnetically attract the Vape pen with great force and without any unwanted separation of the components.

Lost Vape Thelema Nexus 2300mah Kit Con Powerbank 13.jpg

The Vape Pen uses magnetic thread for the cartridge; Inside the compartment there is a metal ring that securely bonds the cartridge to the Mod. The Type-C charging port is located on the underside of the Vape Pen and can be used to recharge the 400mAh of the internal battery, so you can use and refill either the Kit in combination or just the pen. The Vape Pen has a bright circular LED on the bottom which is activated both in single use and when used with the Power Bank. The pen always shows the battery charge level and the LED takes on the following colors during charging or use:
    • Red LED, residual charge percentage equal to or less than 3.7V
    • Blue LED, residual charge percentage equal to or less than 3.9V
    • White LED, residual charge percentage equal to or less than 4.2V

Lost Vape Thelema Nexus 2300mah Kit Con Powerbank 14.jpg

Lost Vape Thelema Nexus 2300mah Kit Con Powerbank 15.JPG

The 2ml cartridge is made of dark-colored PCTG, very beautiful, but slightly penalizes the identification of the internal e-liquid level. On top of this cartridge it is possible to insert one of the five filters supplied in the Kit to emulate the same feedback as traditional cigarettes, or if you prefer you can insert the original plastic Drip Tip which has a classic but truly effective design.

Lost Vape Thelema Nexus 2300mah Kit Con Powerbank 16.gif

Thelema Nexus uses a new pod platform, called the Nexus Coil Series. This is a series of cartridges designed specifically for Thelema Nexus, capable of producing excellent flavor with just the right amount of vapor for MTL vaping style. Currently, the only cartridge available is the 0.8Ω one. The 0.8Ω disposable "Nexus" cartridge (2ml, pre-installed) has a side filling system with a silicone tab on the filling port.

Lost Vape Thelema Nexus 2300mah Kit Con Powerbank 17.JPG

Lost Vape Thelema Nexus 2300mah Kit Con Powerbank 18.jpg

► Lost Vape Thelema Nexus; Final conclusions:
    The cartridge perhaps has the only flaw of being too dark, aesthetically beautiful but not suitable for quickly viewing the internal e-liquid level. Supported by the "Nexus Coil Series" atomization technology, this disposable cartridge offers a perfectly calibrated MTL vaping style, combined with the type of airflow holes found on the body of the pen. The draw is neither too stuffy nor too airy. The quantity of steam emitted is more than satisfactory in relation to the power supplied. The use of paper & cotton filters perfectly fulfills the task of emulating a traditional cigarette. The 360° LED lights on the Vape Pen & Power Bank are immediately visible at a glance and in real time with the charging status of the device. I use this kit during my business trips mainly because it offers great autonomy and low e-liquid consumption, furthermore I have never had the slightest inconvenience and I have always arrived safely in the evening with still a good energy reserve in the Power Bank. In practice this is a winning kit compared to other similar products. If you want a Pod device with very good features for quitting smoking, don't miss Thelema Nexus.

Lost Vape Thelema Nexus 2300mah Kit Con Powerbank 19.jpg

• I would like to thank Lost Vape for providing me with the kit. I hope this contribution of mine has been useful for anyone wishing to purchase Thelema Nexus.

• Thanks for reading.

Lost Vape Thelema Nexus 2300mah Kit Con Powerbank 20.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread