Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Legendary Reborn:

The lost vape Centaurus DNA250c is the latest mod of Lost Vape, a company that does not really need any introduction, Lost Vape is one of the most popular brands in the world of vaping, their mods have a classy design, they are well built and they use the excellent dna Evolv chip a true cult object for the most ambitious vapers.

This Centaurus was preceded first by the Paranormal DNA250 (166w) and the Therion DNA250 (166w) then by the Paranormal and Therion updated versions with the DNA250c chip (200w), the same as this New Centaurus, I find it a bit of a Therion mix and Paranormal.

The Centaurus is naturally powered by two 18650 cells and delivers up to 200 watts (the first DNA250 version at the maximum delivered 166 watts).

Compared to the progenitors, this new Centaurus has received a slimming cure, the weight now goes to 173gr (without cells), the dimensions instead have only slightly decreased.

This device is now in Pre-sale on the Lost Vape online store at $ 169.00 with the addition of $ 15 you can order it with the velvet leather case:
    PRE-SALE: LOST VAPE CENTAURUS DNA250C 200W MOD

Enjoy the reading.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------

The Lost Vape Centaurus DNA250c Standard Version arrives in this black case equipped with a strap to facilitate opening, the tissue paper elegantly hides the content and is embellished with gold-colored finishes and the legendary Reborn writing.

1.jpg

2.jpg

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------

Included in the package (Standard version):

1 Centaurus DNA250c Mod

1 On-The-Go USB adapter

1 Micro USB cable

1 Warranty card

1 Instruction manual

Included in the package (limited edition)

1 Centaurus DNA250c Mod

1 On-The-Go USB adapter

1 Micro USB cable

1 Warranty card

1 Instruction manual

1 Limited Edition Badge

3.jpg

-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------
    Dimensions and weight:

-Dimensions: 91mm by 55mm by 26mm

-Weight 173gr

4.jpg

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------

Manufacturer specifications:

-Stainless steel material frame

-Double 18650 battery - Not included

-0.90 "TFT screen with color display

-Chipset Evolv DNA250 patented color

- Output power range: 1-200 W.

-Temperature range: 200-600F

- Supported resistance range: 0.1 - 3.0 Ohm

- Supported coil material: Nickel, Titanium, SS316, KA1, Ni80, Ni90

- Preheating functionality

-Play functionality: temperature detection and temperature control adjustment

- Boost mode - Increases the initial power

- Upgradeable firmware

-Usb On The Go powerbank

- Limited Stabwood version (7777 pcs)

-Multiple protections

Reverse protection system

Upgradeable Escribe software

98% output efficiency

Cell-by-cell monitoring

Cell balancer

Atomizer protection

Low resistance protection

Short circuit protection

Overheating protection

Low voltage step down protection

Integrated reverse polarity protection

Micro-USB port - Charging capacity with 2A balance

510 stainless steel threads

510 connection in nickel-plated spring brass

5.jpg

-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------

Available colours:

The Lost Vape Centaurus is offered in 10 color variants divided into 3 categories:

- Limited stabwood Series (7777 pcs)

- New Zealand Abalone Shell Series

- Carbon Fiber Series

6.jpg

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

Impressions:

When I received this Mod for the first time, I was quite impressed with it, I love the design of this Centaurus as I never had but I would have liked to have also the previous Paranormal and Therion versions which Centaurus is clearly inspired by.

7.jpg

-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------

A quality Mod with an elegant and refined appearance, also contained in the weight, I must say that my expectations (they were quite high) and have been fully met.

8.jpg

-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------

The cup is screwed to the Mod with 3 torx screws and houses atomizers up to 25mm in diameter without protrusion.

On the bottom of the Centaurus there is the door for the battery compartment equipped with an opening via a sliding button, there are also the vent holes for the cells, the disposal logo, the C E mark and the word Designed and Manufactured by Lost Vape LTD

The opening / closing of the flap is really well done and easy as well as precise and safe also the symbols of the + and - polarity are clearly engraved both on the flap and on the bottom.

9.jpg

-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------

On the front of the Mod there is a metallic and circular Fire button from top to bottom, the LED with various programmable colors, the 0.90 "TFT color screen, the up button, the selection button, the button down and the usb port with charging and firmware update functions.

10.jpg

-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------

• Informative
    Reactions: BillW50

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    The chipset is fully functional to the controls on the device via screen settings, with full access to power, temperature, preheating, watt boost, puff replay and Tc.

11.jpg

-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------

I don't go into details on how to use the mod since the chip is a DNA and you could write a book on it, on the web there are many good guides to use escribe and to upload better and more precise profiles than the predefined ones.

However, let's see some screenshots to escribe:

12.jpg

13.JPG

14.JPG

15.JPG

16.JPG

17.JPG

18.JPG

The Centaurus DNA250c is a very well built mod, the effect it has on the hands is solidity without however being heavy. The battery door is reliable closes and opens well, it is easy to insert and remove the batteries without damaging them, the skin on the back is not of the smooth and soft type that can be purchased with a surcharge, but it is really beautiful and thick with "studs" distributed here and which contribute to giving it a good grip in contact with the hands, the paint seems resistant and certainly does not scratch or wear easily, the side panels have a carbon finish (mine), I don't know if they are replaceable but I see that they are fixed with screws.

The Fire button is very simple round in shape, nice snappy and of good size, works well and never locks, the cup houses atomizers up to 25mm in diameter and the pin has never given me problems with all the atomizers that I have used .

The 0.9-inch rectangular color screen is bright and easy to see even in the light, in general the Centaurus has a rather sober look, even the gold-colored logo placed near the cup goes well with the prevailing black color of the mod, the the square front part contrasts nicely with the rounded rear part.

19.jpg

Pro:

Build quality

10 color options

3 limited edition versions (7777)

Classy design

Performance

Accuracy in the indication of watts

The batteries are easily inserted and the door is reliable

Using escribe to load various profiles or make changes to the mod

Color screen with good visibility

Excellent use with temperature control

Replay mode

Light to be a dual battery

20.jpg

-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

Conclusion:

If you have the money and you like to vape in Tc with a large and highly customizable software, it is definitely worth buying this Centaurus DNA250c.

I thank Lost Vape for sending me this new product for the review: Centaurus DNA250C MOD – Lost Vape

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread