Lost Vape Centaurus BF, can you shoehorn a Evolv DNA 100c in it?

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Just wanted to put this idea out there and see what the community thinks.

Can the Centaurus BF mod be converted to a dna chipset?

I've seen someone modded a Grus for example with a 75c chipset, and from images it seems possible that the Centaurus BF may be able to be modded with a 100c chipset due to cutouts and button placement.

Reactions: The60WattGUY

The60WattGUY

Feb 7, 2023
Just wanted to put this idea out there and see what the community thinks.

Can the Centaurus BF mod be converted to a dna chipset?

I've seen someone modded a Grus for example with a 75c chipset, and from images it seems possible that the Centaurus BF may be able to be modded with a 100c chipset due to cutouts and button placement.
Like from Quest chipset to a dna one?
Hmm good question but doesnt lost vape already sell DNA centaurus?
If dimensions are same i dont see why not :) but im a noob haha

Reactions: Mordacai

The60WattGUY

Feb 7, 2023
Not a BF one @The60WattGUY, seems they've missed out on this one really.

As I'm sure many would buy one with a DNA board.
Oh damn but ye if they are same dimensions i think it will work ,screws might not line up but you can secure it with glue lol if need be or other methods, you going to do this? Do you really need it to be dna tho?

The60WattGUY

Feb 7, 2023
@Mordacai can you check out the post i made just now i took 2 pictures of my rda pins that say are hybrid safe but one is way taller?
But i wanna use dead rabbit v3 the shorter pinned one u sure its safe?
Sorry didnt mean to highjack u can awnser me there

Yihi is great im in love with that SL mini one that takes a 21700 almost bought it but went with thelema solo instead since lost vape is my favorite brand

The60WattGUY

Feb 7, 2023
@Mordacai yea but here they are hard to find found only 1 webshop that has them they still do maybe ill pick one up later but right now im into mechs lol
And since i dont have alot of money gonna try and snag up as much mechs as i can also because its a dying breed and also because my country is getting hit with a online sales ban soon, that means no more ordering online ,good thing is i have about 3 vape stores near me in walking dinstance that sells cool regulated modss,rda,rtas,etc.. i got most of my regulated mods there they just dont sell mechs so imma try grab them now
Because the other stuff will be buying able still after the ban but mechs will then be a big hunt unfortantly

Users who are viewing this thread