LOST VAPE CENTAURUS B60 AIO AND B80 AIO (ONE IS ALL. ALL IS ONE) review by hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Tempting, not sure I need another Boro Mod, but like the look of it.

Am surprised Lost Vape didn't go with a better screen, but not staring at it while using it though.
    I ordered another B80 kit before I posted the review. It’s nice that they include the rba with it unlike a lot of other boro mods.

Reactions: Nailz

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I'm late to the party reading this review but found it really interesting.
    Seems to me like there are so many Boro/AIO devices on the market that you need something special to stand out from the crowd. Not sure these do (except those gaudy colours...)
    Thanks @hittman
    I like them but not the colors I received. I bought a different B80 kit.

Reactions: Pigs

DejayRezme

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Europe
    I'd be curious what other boro tanks are compatible with this mod?
    I never had a boro tank but these double pin at the bottom apparently are not compatible with all boro tanks.

I'm getting tired of rebuilding and wicking TC mesh coils on my sqonk mod and hope this might be an alternative, but it would be a bummer if I can't use some boro tank for ss316 coil heads with it. But I think I'll give this one a try anyway since it's pretty cheap.

Thanks for the review!

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I'd be curious what other boro tanks are compatible with this mod?
    I never had a boro tank but these double pin at the bottom apparently are not compatible with all boro tanks.

I'm getting tired of rebuilding and wicking TC mesh coils on my sqonk mod and hope this might be an alternative, but it would be a bummer if I can't use some boro tank for ss316 coil heads with it. But I think I'll give this one a try anyway since it's pretty cheap.

Thanks for the review!
    I haven’t tried other tanks or rbas with them. The tanks included with the B80 work well enough for me.

Users who are viewing this thread