Looking to step up

Status
Not open for further replies.

breakingpeace

Verified Member
Sep 4, 2012
delano, ca
What's good everyone, long time lurker first time poster. I've been vaping and off of analogs for almost a year yay. I started with a "v2 ecig" then to multiple egos and tanks, Im on a "vmod 2.0" and often on a ego with a "u-dctank". I am looking to step up my habbit/hobby I've been looking at a "Vamo V2" or an "Evic" or any other VV that can compare to those just to have a vv/vw mod, soon ill have an "Nzonic" or an "Avenger" on the way and pairing it with an "AGI RBA". I know there are many threads about this but its my first post so why not ask, oh and im vaping from Bakersfield, Ca.

Hi, it seems like you're already stepping up. In my opinion you can't go wrong with a rebuildable on a mechanical mod. My current set-up is nothing fancy, but it gets the job done for me. I've got a mini-DID clone on a Bolt mod with the 18650 battery extender. This was my first stab at rebuildables. I have the mini-DID clone set up at about 0.9 Ohms and when paired with the Bolt at about 3.7 volts, it's running at about a touch over 15 watts. Plenty of vapor and the flavor is the purest and cleanest I've ever tasted. Not bad for a set up that cost me roughly $60. Plus I can run really low resistance atomizers, which I believe the variable voltage/ variable wattage devices have problems with. I'm sure you'll have a similar or even better experience than me with the AGI on the Nzonic or Avenger. I don't think you'll be disappointed. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread