Looking to get into mixing, looking for a first recipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maestro

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
Windsor, Ontario
Go to the "site that shall not be named" and you'll find thousands and thousands of recipes, many of them rated. Just google eliquid recipes and you'll find it right away. If you click on the right hand column header, it will sort them by ratings. Find a few that look promising, order your flavors and go from there.

If you find bust-a-nut near the top, you're at the right place.

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Welcome @Sinsa and I hope you enjoy your stay!

For new DIY'ers I usually recommend starting slowly or simple by making standalone single flavors so you can find the perfect balance of the flavors before you delve into complex recipes. Good Luck and enjoy your DIY adventure.

US Residents should sign the petition to get the Deeming Regulations thrown out!

yefUmytzRgilOto-800x450-noPad.jpg

U.S. Senate, U.S. House of Representatives, President of the United States: Reject the FDA's Deeming of Vapor Products as Tobacco Products

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
I have a 500ml bottle of 80/20 3mg liquid bard juice base.

Looking for a milky type vape, like milky os from milkman or maybe a fruit cereal or something.

Does anyone know of a recipe I should try for my first time ? I plan on mixing by weight.
Mixing is more about confidence building than anything else. Make some unflavored liquid with the same peercent of PG, VG and nic as one of your favorite pre mixes. Then dilute some of the premix 50-50 or 75/25 and you might find it is just as good as the original after you adjust to the more muted flavor. I use all-in-one flavorings at very low percent. I find premix is too strong. You can start with a very small amount of flavoring and vape it for a while and then add a bit more if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread