Looking to buy a Cartomizer tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laylel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2014
Victoria, BC, CA
Any suggestions on a good affordable cartomizer tank links would be awesome!!

i will say you should try cartomizer on it's own first. Just get one non punched from local store. I do not like them it all, so will not advice to buy any, but alot of ppl do. Also alot of those cartotanks come in custom work and look awesome.

Best IMHO to go with Kayfun clone, price is not much different from start, but coils+wicks are way cheaper then cartos and vapor is much better.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Cheap pyrex tanks:
Slim Pyrex DCT
Pyrex DCT

I don't particularly care for just plain cartomizers. They're too much trouble. But, using tanks takes all the hassle out of it. No more worrying about whether or not the carto is getting dry. Just look in the window. Simple.

Jomiz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2014
Alabama
i will say you should try cartomizer on it's own first. Just get one non punched from local store. I do not like them it all, so will not advice to buy any, but alot of ppl do. Also alot of those cartotanks come in custom work and look awesome.

Best IMHO to go with Kayfun clone, price is not much different from start, but coils+wicks are way cheaper then cartos and vapor is much better.

yeah i have a couple Kayfun clones and love them and a dripper, i tried a carto tank this past week and enjoyed it.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
I have tanks of all flavors and sizes, to me all work fine, which is to feed juice to the carto and not leak. Really depends on what look/size you want, if you need glass because of tank cracker juice, and how much you want to spend. To me it is more about the carto than it is about what tank I use. Cost wise, I have them from $5 up to $50+, and they all do what they are supposed to do. I do tend to use my Big Daddy/Little Mamma tanks the most.

Vape On
Burnie
:vapor:

HughDaHand

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2012
Swartz Creek, MI
$5.73 Pyrex Glass DCT Tank Atomizer (3.0mL) - silver / 1.5 ± 0.2

I have 5 of those and I can't believe how good they are for the price. They have taken falls that made me question if they are really glass tanks. They hold the carto tight enough to lift any of my mods by the tank and shake it. I used them as my out of the house tanks for a long time, until I got a couple kayfuns. They are a lot tougher than they look, I even had one take a 10 ft drop onto concrete. Just don't use the carto that comes with them, mine all tasted funny.

If you want a nicer tank I also agree with the Ibtanked suggestions.

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
I have a couple of them from IBTanked. They are great tanks. I got the complete ones where the tip can be used for pushing the cartomizer, but I still prefer using my slap yo momma tool. No regrets on the tanks though. They are fantastic.

agreed, completely. i have the refiller tool drip tip and the slap yo mama in delrin and aluminum. i prefer the delrin slap you mama to the other two. the shorter length allows you to use it with full length and xl tanks to push one carto out with the other without stripping o-rings or leaking juice, the thinner stem makes it easier to refill and the delrin allows just enough give that the slap-yo-mama fits easily and snugly into any carto.

also agree with the ikenvape cartos. the nitro lineup is awesome with a 50/50 or higher pg juice.

Pocha

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Cheap pyrex tanks:
Slim Pyrex DCT
Pyrex DCT

I don't particularly care for just plain cartomizers. They're too much trouble. But, using tanks takes all the hassle out of it. No more worrying about whether or not the carto is getting dry. Just look in the window. Simple.

These are good, cheap starter tanks but the BEST are the IBtanked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread