Looking forward to it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, new member here.

Been a smoker for about 15 years now. Just ordered my first vaper today, finally gonna kick the habit! I'm super excited and can't wait for it to get here. I have been doing a TON of research over the last couple weeks and feel like I have just barely scratched the surface.

Below is the order I just placed. I had decided to go with the Volcano Inferno initially, then I found this Apollo kit that came with 50ml of juice, and all the reviews I read said they were a pretty good company, and pretty good products, (read some mixed reviews about their juice but couldn't find anything negative about their pens) so I went with them instead.

I would love some opinions on how I did.

I bought the Apollo Endeavor Starter kit - apolloecigs.com/product-p/endeavor-kit.htm

A case - apolloecigs.com/product-p/newleathercase.htm

A four pack of various tanks - apolloecigs.com/product-p/clearokit.htm

And it came with 5 10 ml bottles of juice. These are the ones I got...

All Nighter - apolloecigs.com/product-p/allnightereliquid.htm

Baja Burst - apolloecigs.com/product-p/bajabursteliquid.htm

Green Apple - apolloecigs.com/Green-Apple-E-liquid-p/greenappliquid.htm

And two menthol versions - apolloecigs.com/Menthol-E-liquid-p/newmentholliquid.htm
and - apolloecigs.com/Classic-Tobacco-Menthol-E-liquid-p/classtobmenliquid.htm

I'm a menthol smoker so I figured it might make the "cold turkey" transition easier if I had some menthol juice.

Any thoughts, opinions, or need-to-knows about the above list would be greatly appreciated.

Lookin' forward to the ride and thanks for havin me! :headbang:

jumphour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2014
CT, USA
Glad you got 2 batteries! Make sure you always have one charged. Don't wanna be freaking out when you're trying to quit. Once you get up over 5 posts here, you can explore the forum more, and read about different e-juice vendors, with cheaper prices, etc. And hopefully you won't get carried away with purchases (like I did. LOL). I have WAY too much fun browsing the internet, eBay, this forum, and I've spent a lot of money in the last couple of months. But I think now I can settle in with what I have and just buy liquid for a while.

It's been so fantastic being smoke free and not smelling like an ashtray. Car smells nice, clothes smell nice. I can vape right in my room, instead of goin' out to the garage all day. I see you got extra tanks, too....I just love having tanks with different flavors, and switch it up depending on my mood!

Glad you got 2 batteries! Make sure you always have one charged. Don't wanna be freaking out when you're trying to quit. Once you get up over 5 posts here, you can explore the forum more, and read about different e-juice vendors, with cheaper prices, etc. And hopefully you won't get carried away with purchases (like I did. LOL). I have WAY too much fun browsing the internet, eBay, this forum, and I've spent a lot of money in the last couple of months. But I think now I can settle in with what I have and just buy liquid for a while.

It's been so fantastic being smoke free and not smelling like an ashtray. Car smells nice, clothes smell nice. I can vape right in my room, instead of goin' out to the garage all day. I see you got extra tanks, too....I just love having tanks with different flavors, and switch it up depending on my mood!

Yeah, that was all part of my plan. I figured with two batteries, six tanks, and 50ml of liquid, plus a case to carry it all in, I should be GTG. I'm shooting for cold turkey once my stuff shows up. I think with all the variety I got, between the flavors and the different tanks (I guess they work different right?) it should keep me busy till the "analogue urge" passes.

As far as I know, I don't see why not.

Cool. Admins, if this isn't OK, I apologize, but I didn't see anything in the rules about it so...

Anyone that wants some stuff from Apollo, use the coupon code "25ecig" to get 25% off your whole order. PV's, juice, accessories, all of it. And orders over $50 ship free. I got everything listed in my OP for ~$68.

BTW - I got a tracking number a little bit ago. My stuffs is on the way!

:banana:

Welcome to ECF! I'm a noob here myself, but quit smoking 3 months ago. I actually picked up a clearomizer kit at the smoke shop thinking it was a gadget....smoked 2 cigs that day, and quite completely after that. Have really kind of turned this into a hobby and have upgraded several times and am currently preparing to step into the world of Mech's and RBA's, but have spent weeks lurking on here and researching, figured it was time to finally join. Best of luck to you and quitting cigarettes!

So I have been trying to figure out exactly what I bought here -
A four pack of various tanks - apolloecigs.com/product-p/clearokit.htm

But all the different tanks, atomizers, clearomizers, cartomizers, etc gets real confusing real fast. :?:

Is there a repository (here or elsewhere on the interwebz) that gives a newb a good explanation on all this, or am I better off just waiting for my stuffs to show up and figuring it out "on the fly"?

Oh, and my tracking number says I get my stuffs on Monday!!!

:banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread