Looking for some advice Bloog Maxxfusion and Safe Cig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rift

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
NYC
Quick update here for anyone that might be considering either of these kits. My folks have been testing these on and off for the past week. Both have come to the conclusion that the Maxxfusion is the better performer.

First off they both say taking a drag on the Maxxfusion is extremely effortless, whereas on the Safe Cig they had to do that primer puff, and just in general found it much harder to take a drag. Secondly the vapor production for them is much better this could be a consequence of that primer puff on the Safe Cig? I have no idea tho. Lastly the battery on the Maxxfusion lasts much longer for each of them.

Now they both smoke very differently so there experiences were going to vary. But just to shoot some numbers around, my mom is 1/2 - 1 pack a day smoker, she gets 4 days out of the battery on the Maxxfusion. She also gets 3-4 days out of 1 cartomizer. She got about a days worth of the Safe Cig battery, and somewhere along the same lines as the Maxxfusion for the Cart. My dad on the other hand is a 1 - 1 1/2 pack a day smoker and he gets about 2- 2 1/2 days out of the Maxxfusion battery and about 1 and a half sometimes 2 days out of a Cartomizer. The Safe Cig battery died after a little over half a day for him and the Carts lasted about the same as the Maxxfusion. Now this is still new to both of them so I have a feeling some of these numbers will change for them as they experiment less and settle in.

So after 1 week with each kit they both agreed on the Maxxfusion. We now ordered some more Cartomizers so that they can check out a few more flavors and test out nic levels. After they settle in with those I think they will start to explore juices.

I did read on another forum that someone indicated there was some sort of issue with the first two batches of blank Cartomizers from Bloog saying the resistances weren't consistent, causing a varying degree in performance. For anyone that has tried them have you found there performance to be inconstant? I'm just trying to gather as much info on them as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread