Looking for good 60pg/40vg mix. Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unior

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2015
Tennessee
I like the throat hit of 70pg/30vg liquid. That being said I would like more vapor production. So I have just gotten some 50/50 blend. While I love the vapor production, I don't get quite enough of a throat hit. Plus, this versus 70/30 seems to dry my lips & mouth quite a bit. Does anyone have any experience with a 60pg/40vg mix? If so can u recommend a company? I tend to like more of the tobacco based flavors that are lighter in color.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I second DPLongo22's suggestion to try out some NiteLiteVapor (you can find them at pvliquids.com). They are famous for their delicious tobacco flavors, and they also carry an array of non-tobaccos, too.

I would highly recommend Bounty Hunter, NLV Gold, Line Rider (has a slight nutty taste), and also Twilite, NLV4ya, and Backston. They are ALL fantastic.

Aside from the tobaccos, I would also recommend Sinn Rollz. It's amazing!

The 65/35 blend that NLV uses seems to be the absolute perfect percentage for just the right amount of TH, and substantial vapor production as well.

Let us know if you try them and what you think! Good luck to you, Unior. :)

Reactions: V8inDamma

Unior

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2015
Tennessee
Thanks for the advice!!! I have heard a lot of people mention NLV liquid on ECF. Currently I am using some of Mountain Oak Vapors tobacco blends. Which by the way are pretty good but they are 50/50. Also have the Rangler from them that is 70vg/30pg. I have tried but will probably be too much vg. I heard it was good on coil life as well as great vapor. I will let u guys know when I try some of your favorites.

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Thanks for the advice!!! I have heard a lot of people mention NLV liquid on ECF. Currently I am using some of Mountain Oak Vapors tobacco blends. Which by the way are pretty good but they are 50/50. Also have the Rangler from them that is 70vg/30pg. I have tried but will probably be too much vg. I heard it was good on coil life as well as great vapor. I will let u guys know when I try some of your favorites.

If you're concerned about coil killers (as many of us are), I'm going to definitely recommend Twilite. I have never, in all the time I've been vaping, seen and used a liquid as pure and clean and flavorful as this one. But beyond that, it is the ULTIMATE atty friendly liquid I have ever seen. I'm still amazed by it.

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Twilite doesn't have either a whiskey or alcohol smell or aftertaste. To me, it's pure and clean tobacco, without sweetness, and with a crispness. It resembles the smoking experience and has worked well as an ADV or and EDV.

I have always been so surprised that coils react so well to it. Back in the karto daze, I'd find that even after several refills, when I'd vape down the Twilie, that filler was still bright white and clean.

I hope you like it if you do decide to give it a whirl.

DPLongo22

"Vert De Ferk"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I have tried several tobacco blends that are supposedly similar to a real cig. All of them haves whisky or alcohol smell or aftertaste. Is twilight like that? Note: I believe the ones I have used are described as "Virginia cured ". Maybe that is the reason. What kind of coil life are you getting?
I know those of which you speak. At least I believe that I do. I tried them very early in my vaping life (feels like "forever ago"). The ones I'm thinking of are the same as what occupy the famous cigalikes that are named for a color.

NLV is nothing like "them". Nothing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread