Looking for cheap nicotine for DIY

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
I normally buy Void Mist's 60 ml bottle of 60 mg nicotine for 7 dollars a bottle.. comes out to 11 dollars with shipping. here they have it at 5 dollars. I assume this was a sale price for the holidays. Unflavored Propylene Glycol PG (60 mg/ml Nicotine Concentration) - Void Mist Normally it is always 7 dollars.

Heck when void Mist has their stock back, I'm going to order the 60mg 120 ml bottle for only 10 bucks and a few dollars more for shipping.. should be around 15 bucks.

I did find this 60ml bottle of 60 mg for.. er.. 55 dollars ( before shipping) UnFlavored 60mg Mixing E- Liquid 60ml Bottle from DIY FlavorShack Even their 32 mg 60 ml bottle is 52 dollars.. WHAT?? That's 5 times the prices I normally pay! Shocking to say the least.

I know no one is going to beat or match Void Mist's price but I need something a little closer to reality than the outrageous prices of DIY Flavor Shack. Bluemistvaping has it for 17 dollars a bottle.. and that's still over twice as high as I normally pay. Looking for a 60 ml bottle of 60 mg at reasonable prices please.

Holy Crap. I posted this ten minutes ago and Google already has this post listed on the first page when you search " unflavored liquid nicotine 60ml 60mg"

Last edited:

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
This place sells RTS vaping nicotine. They are running a coupon code Joye10 for 10% off until the end of year. Anyway I have tried voidmists nicotine so I can offer a comparison. This nicotine is clear and odorless. I might order another bottle soon.
They also have a few flavorings to pick up if needed. I was pleased with my recent order and plan on using them for my nicotine (unflavored) needs.
High Desert Ecigs - Age Verification

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
Thanks folks..

$9.35 at RTSvapes for a 60 ml bottle of 60 mg unflavored nic liquid... I can live with that easily. In fact, cus i'm splitting this with my friend, I might as well get the 120 Ml bottle of 60 MG for 16.75. these are the closest prices to void mist I have ever seen and just like a buck and a half more than VM's normal price.

The nicotine I get from Void Mist is clear when I get it but it gets a yellow tint over time. I understand all liquid nicotine can turn yellowish over time and it's a harmless reaction to light.. doesn't effect the nicotine at all. I guess that's why RTSvapes doesn't use clear bottles like Void Mist does.

Thanks !!!!

koline

Moved On
Dec 30, 2011
China
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Un Registered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread