• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Looking for another kr808 supplier

Status
Not open for further replies.

greencity

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2010
Calgary, AB, Canada
Hey guys,
I've been using v4l cool carts since I started and I'm looking to place another order of blanks. I'm wondering if anyone has any other experience with suppliers and blank carts. I know there is one supplier in Canada (happy vaper), but I'm not sure if I'll like those as they are just regular and not "cool carts". I'm trying to avoid the lengthy and costly shipping from v4l. Would I be as happy with the blank carts from happy vaper? I wish he did nic juice at happy vaper too cause I'd love to try his juices. Any thoughts?

forthwith

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I would keep on with those coolcarts. When I got started with my kr808, I got 5 packs of blank carts from eliquidplanet, some hand-me-down smoketip carts from my brother, and a single pack of coolcarts. The new blanks died after about 2 refills, the smoketip carts burned real nasty, and I'm still on my first coolcart, have refilled it probably 25 times and it's still hitting like a champ. I'd say stock up on what you know works, than spend a bunch of money on something you don't know does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread