Looking for a store

Status
Not open for further replies.

athandor

Jun 22, 2009
Edmond, OK
Hey guys,

I've been vaping for almost a month now and it's time to get some replacement parts. I use both my 402 and 510 regularly and it seems the 402 atomizer is going out on me. I've looked around for a store that sell parts for both my ecigs and can't seem to find one.

Does anyone know of a good store in the U.S. where I can get replacement batteries and atomizers for both the 402 and 510 so I don't have to make two orders? I would be happy getting 401 batteries as well if that's all that's available.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Hey guys,

I've been vaping for almost a month now and it's time to get some replacement parts. I use both my 402 and 510 regularly and it seems the 402 atomizer is going out on me. I've looked around for a store that sell parts for both my ecigs and can't seem to find one.

Does anyone know of a good store in the U.S. where I can get replacement batteries and atomizers for both the 402 and 510 so I don't have to make two orders? I would be happy getting 401 batteries as well if that's all that's available.

InnoVapor :: The Finest in Personal Vaporizers

Their EVO is compatible with 402 and they have 510 parts but they are out of EVO kits and batts/attys right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread