Looking for a PPC Kit for my 510, need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonpig

Nov 15, 2011
London
I am currently looking at the innokin AIO PCC Innokin AIO PCC Kit

What i like about it is It's small and can charge my phone. However i wished it could hold another battery, and could be charged with a standard Micro USB cable.

I have a couple of questions.

1) Can it Charge a manual 510 battery ?
2) Can you Fit boge XXL cartomizers inside with the lid closed (50MM Long) ?

Can anybody recommend any other PCC kits, they must be able to charge phones, most be able to charge 510 manual battery. Preferable be able to hold a spare battery and boge XXL cartomizers and use a standard USB cable to charge.

I am from the UK

Thanks

trav901

Aug 24, 2013
Indiana USA
I don't know about the one you mention, but I got the Joyetech 510 PCC that charges auto and manual batteries. It has only one battery slot, plus has a slot deep enough for an atty and tank, plus two slots that hold tanks or cartomizers. I got mine from zeecigs.com but I believe they only deliver in the US. I'm sure you can order it direct from Joyetech's website or on a UK site.

My only real complaint is that the button that opens the lid is very sensitive so I keep a rubber band around it when it's in my pocket.

It does not hold an assembled ecig (batt plus atty and tank/cartomizer). Every time I wanna vape I have to assemble the ecig. More of an inconvenience then a problem.

It holds a charge very well. I never have to plug it in except at night. I haven't tested it yet to see how long it can go without being plugged in.

It has its limitations, but it's a solid PCC that does its job very well: charge a batt and carry tanks/carts and an atty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread