Looking for a mechanical 18650, bottom switch mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordong11

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2012
Delray Beach, FL (SE FL)
I'm looking for a bottom switch powered tube mod, similar to the Cube/Hex or Precise Plus, 18650 mechanical mod that I can use an 18500+kick. Those mods I mentioned are out of my price range and was hoping for something under $100? I'm looking because I find that a Genesis Atty works best when the wick is facing you, and a bottom power switch would allow me to use the mod in any position comfortably.

Thanks for the help

j4mmin42

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Arcata, Cali
PureSmoker LEGACY Standard [18650]

How about a bottom-switch mod that will take an 18350 and a kick for $88? That's the best price I've seen for for your particular needs..

The Roughstack has a top-mounted button, but it doesn't fit all tank/genesis systems. Everything else I know of is too expensive.

Good Luck!

They also sell an extension to use the 18650 with a kick- but that'll put the price at $103.

Last edited:

Xaiver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Clearwater, MN
Altsmoke's Omega is a top switch, of the 18650 variety. Not quite what you're looking for, but it's a similar concept.

I use a Silver Bullet, which has a large recessed button on the side for pocket-firing protection, works great with a kick, plus they sell an extension for 18650 batteries with the kick. I've never had a problem being comfortable using my SB, the button is large enough that it doesn't feel like a little button, it feels more natural.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread