Looking for a good cappuccino flavor...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried one cappuccino flavor and it was way too bitter and burnt tasting to even resemble cappuccino... anyone try any good ones that are close to the real thing? I'm a huge coffee and cappuccino fan so would love some advice!!! I'm also pretty new to vaping in general and not ready to try any DIY type mixing...

AutumnWolf

Absinthe Minded Diva!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Florissant, MO
Hi Mandee - welcome to ECF. Let me recommend for you a flavor called Caramel MOVaccino from Mountain Oak Vapors... this juice is SOOOOOO GOOOOD! I am a total coffee snob and have hated any coffee/cappuccino juices until this one. It is strong and smooth and caramelly and not bitter at all! I am addicted to this one and many others from this vendor. In fact, I have been vaping their juices exclusively since March. They are fantastic! LeDean and Steve are great people and really care...I'd love to invite you to our thread:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...emium-tennessee-e-liquid-630.html#post7072646

And check out MOV's site:

Mountain Oak Vapors - Superior American Made Eliquid | 100% Made in the USA

Good luck to you - hope to see you! :)

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
I've tried several coffee flavors and find them too "starbucks" bitter for my taste. I'm looking for a great coffee like you'd get at a good diner. Not strong but just tasty. Closest I've come to it is Heathers Heavenly Vapes Java Smooth. Footnote: I use 100% VG on an eGo 650 Twist with a 2.2-2.4 ohm clearo at 3.8 volts

Hi Mandee - welcome to ECF. Let me recommend for you a flavor called Caramel MOVaccino from Mountain Oak Vapors... this juice is SOOOOOO GOOOOD! I am a total coffee snob and have hated any coffee/cappuccino juices until this one. It is strong and smooth and caramelly and not bitter at all! I am addicted to this one and many others from this vendor. In fact, I have been vaping their juices exclusively since March. They are fantastic! LeDean and Steve are great people and really care...I'd love to invite you to our thread:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...emium-tennessee-e-liquid-630.html#post7072646

And check out MOV's site:

Mountain Oak Vapors - Superior American Made Eliquid | 100% Made in the USA

Good luck to you - hope to see you! :)

Thanks for the response!! I'm looking for just a straight cappuccino though. I don't like caramel at all. I do, however, like mocha or mint cappuccinos though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread