Looking for a BDC Clearo Reccomendation

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeS71

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Posted this in another forum before realizing it belonged here... anyhow...

I am currently running a bunch of ProTanks- mini PT2's on an eGo twist for my on the go set up and a PT2 and PT3 at home... I have really been liking the PT3 best, I enjoy the warmer vape generated by the dual coils... vaping the same juice in the mini PT2 just isnt nearly as good of a vape. So I'm looking for something in a smaller form to use as a sub for the mini PT2.

Really prefer glass. Any suggestions?

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
the only small form glass bdc i know of besides the mini protank, is the mini davide by anyvape. they take the kanger coils i believe. never mind, kanger coils arent dual except fpr the new aerotank coils which i dont think are compatible. i think aspire has a small dorm glass bdc, called the e pen. the new davide also takes the aspire bdc coil . not sure if if the mini davide takes aspire coils or not. i have never tried them, but i hear good things about them.

if you want a small form dual coil which isn't glass or bottom coil, innokin iclear 16 is very good imo.

Last edited:

MikeS71

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Yeah, I started with the iClear 16 before moving to the mini PT2's. I find the flavor from the PT sooo much better than the iClear.

I was happy with the mini PT2 for a while, had that on the go and a PT2 for home use on a Provari... then I got a PT3. started vaping the same juice in the PT3 as I was in the mini PT2's and the vape is significantly different... maybe its the fact that the mini is on an eGo twist and the PT3 is on a Provari but the voltage/wattage is the same- I have to believe its the single v double coil thats doing it...

I'll keep on searching though!

cvedrick

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
League City, Texas

Cearamm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2013
USA
Hey there.
I just got the Anyvape Davide BCC from sweetvapes.com yesterday and have vaped it since then.

I find it gives a significant boost in the flavor department compared to my Protank 1, 2, and 2minis. It works great all the way from 3.3-5.5 volts on my provari mini. I also find it produces more vapor, in fact significantly moreso. I may be buying more BDC tanks like the aerotank if it continues to outperform my single coil kanger tanks.

Overall i am very impressed with this tank and highly recommend it. Also you can remove the dual coil adapter they have installed and use the standard kanger protank atties in it. The atty base is the exAct same as protanks, so i am also wondering if you can use the adapter to turn a protank/pt2 into a dual coil system....we shall see....

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Hey there.
I just got the Anyvape Davide BCC from sweetvapes.com yesterday and have vaped it since then.

I find it gives a significant boost in the flavor department compared to my Protank 1, 2, and 2minis. It works great all the way from 3.3-5.5 volts on my provari mini. I also find it produces more vapor, in fact significantly moreso. I may be buying more BDC tanks like the aerotank if it continues to outperform my single coil kanger tanks.

Overall i am very impressed with this tank and highly recommend it. Also you can remove the dual coil adapter they have installed and use the standard kanger protank atties in it. The atty base is the exAct same as protanks, so i am also wondering if you can use the adapter to turn a protank/pt2 into a dual coil system....we shall see....

You can buy the adapter to turn protank base into Aspire base. I believe i saw in a review somewhere that they cost $ 2.50 or something like that. Wish i knew this before spending $ 30 on Aspire vivi nova tanks. I have plenty of protanks that i don't use anymore. Not sure if they come in mini protank size also.

The only glass bdc in small form that i am sure of is the Aspire e pen. They go for about $ 10.

Last edited:

eazye99

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
North Carolina, United States
The aspire line has mini nova, Et, Et-s and possibly mini nova-s the S models are glass. I would stick with the glass. There is also a T3 which I haven't seen in glass. Those are all what I would call small form. They hold less than 3 Ml. I would stay way from the aspire T3 bdc. I got one a week ago. I vales great as far as the heads go with a few primer drops. The problem I had was the tank leaked where the plastic meets the decorative metal bottom section. I should have got glass but I really like the way a t3s vapes. Guess I will have to just get over that. No more plastic tanks for me. Good luck in your search.

MikeS71

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
I finally went with the Aspire BDC ETs, it is a solid vape, glass, small form, and looks/work great on an eGo twist due to its eGo threading... I am now using it for some of my sweet vapes like Vanilla or Caramel Cappuccino. I find these are better on a dual coil, using the mini PT2's for fruits...

Thanks all for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread