Looking a bit of advice on my next PV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diagasa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
USA
So as of now I have an Ego, an Indulgence, a Boge Rev 2.1, and an Omega on the way.
In the past I have had a 510 kit, and a Silver Bullet which I traded away....:(

I'm now really digging 6v on my Indulgence and I can't wait to try it on my Omega once it gets here, but I'm really wanting to try an advanced mod. By advanced mod I want something that has an LED readout that tells the vots and whatnot when vaping. I'm currently looking into getting either a Provari or a Darwin. I really love tube style mods because they are so hard to destroy. I'm also a little leery of the Darwin because of the moving connector arm on it. So what I'm looking for here is some people to help guide me in the right direction. Either on a Darwin, Provari, or some other intelegent mod.
Thanks Guys and Gals!

:vapor::vapor::vapor:

sfgiants

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2011
CA
Its nhaler for the Darwin. I would say it depends on what you use. If your a dripper probably the provari, and if your into cartos a darwin. Just my 2 cents.

I don't understand what you mean? My provari works great with cartos. Sure it works great with dripping to..

I traded my Darwin after a few days. I didn't like the arm thingy. It looked and felt ......ed. I would get a provari but that's just me.

Jaebihn

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
Chesapeake, VA
I have the Provari and the Buzz Pro. I understand you were talking about the Provari and Darwin but I have to say that I like the Buzz Pro more than the Provari (I have never used the darwin yet...). Don't get me wrong the ProVari is great mod and one of the best out there. But the buzz pro is simpler while still delivering the same end result because I can completely change my vape on the fly. I used to hook up multimeters and tweak things all the time but now all I go for is what tastes good and its easier to change with the Buzz Pro. I don't know what the voltage is exactly but that doesn't really matter to me anymore.

fray

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
arkansas
www.ejoose.com
I have the Provari and the Buzz Pro. I understand you were talking about the Provari and Darwin but I have to say that I like the Buzz Pro more than the Provari (I have never used the darwin yet...). Don't get me wrong the ProVari is great mod and one of the best out there. But the buzz pro is simpler while still delivering the same end result because I can completely change my vape on the fly. I used to hook up multimeters and tweak things all the time but now all I go for is what tastes good and its easier to change with the Buzz Pro. I don't know what the voltage is exactly but that doesn't really matter to me anymore.

I havnt done a lot of research on the buzz pro, but does it have a thumbwheel like the infinity? I know the original buzz had to be changed with a screwdriver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread