Look for Opinions, thoughts and reviews on: New YIHI Q, Sigelei 213 & SX-Pure tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Grossman

Verified Member
Mar 12, 2016
Hi, I am looking for anyone's feed back on the following:
1. New YIHI Q: Is it worth buying? Any feed back other then the ones put out by YIHI online and YouTube?
2. sigelei 213- I heard there have been a ton of issues out the gate. Is it worth buying or waiting until they make the necessary fixes especially since you can not do upgrades and bug fixes? How have you found it. Is the extra cost vs the 213 Fuchai worth it? I heard the outside is different but the internals are the same except the TCR functions which you can get on sigelei's website (Fahrenheit vs Celsius).
3. The SX-Pure- Every review I read or review I watch on youtube talks about something lasting 3 months. Is that the coil or the cotton? Also, if you own the SX-Pure tank what are your thoughts on how it vapes and the flavor. Is it worth buying since I own a bunch of Mods that have SX-Pure capabilities.

I appreciate everyone's thoughts and Opinions.
Thx
DG

David Grossman

Verified Member
Mar 12, 2016
yes I was referring to the X2. Thanks for that. i did pre-order the YIHI Q in red. Should be here later this week or early next. How do you find it in TC mode if you vape in it. Any feedback regarding which is the better coil to use: NI,TT or SS? I find some of my DNA 200's to vape better in TT & SS then NI. I was curious about the YIHI Q. Thx for letting me know....DG

Reactions: Hyperspace

Hyperspace

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Michigan
yes I was referring to the X2. Thanks for that. i did pre-order the YIHI Q in red. Should be here later this week or early next. How do you find it in TC mode if you vape in it. Any feedback regarding which is the better coil to use: NI,TT or SS? I find some of my DNA 200's to vape better in TT & SS then NI. I was curious about the YIHI Q. Thx for letting me know....DG

I haven't tried TC yet. I use SS coils and find they work well. The X2 leaks and has 3 air flow slots making it only good for direct lung hits. That's why I don't recommend it. The SX Pure has been tested by Perry at Varitube and he says it's a ton better than the X2. He says the flavor is like dripping.

David Grossman

Verified Member
Mar 12, 2016
interesting, so if I were to get the SX-Pure there is another then the X2 which is the only one i have seen so far for sale? Ill ask my guys a buy from if they can get it and ill google "varitube". I thought the only SX-Pure was the x2. I do not build my own coils as I know my limits and mine would probably blow up as I vape it, that's why I was curious and interested in the SX-Pure b/c for me it would be a hybrid of dripping which i obviously do not do but heard the flavor is more pronounced. good stuff..thx...DG

Hyperspace

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Michigan
interesting, so if I were to get the SX-Pure there is another then the X2 which is the only one i have seen so far for sale? Ill ask my guys a buy from if they can get it and ill google "varitube". I thought the only SX-Pure was the x2. I do not build my own coils as I know my limits and mine would probably blow up as I vape it, that's why I was curious and interested in the SX-Pure b/c for me it would be a hybrid of dripping which i obviously do not do but heard the flavor is more pronounced. good stuff..thx...DG

The X2 uses SX Pure technology but isn't the same as the SX Pure. From what I gather the only thing that is the same between the 2 is the heating element. YIHI has been tight lipped on the details of the SX Pure, so I'm not sure of what all the differences are.

David Grossman

Verified Member
Mar 12, 2016
Yes, i agree i do not think it is out yet... i went to varitube and brought up your comment in an email message to them and referenced this chat and Perry mentioned how well it vaped. Once they get back to me Ill shoot you a message if you would like. It would be good to know when the good one should be hitting the market vs the X2 which sounds okay but has issues and not fully perfected so Ill wait...

Hyperspace

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Michigan
Yes, i agree i do not think it is out yet... i went to varitube and brought up your comment in an email message to them and referenced this chat and Perry mentioned how well it vaped. Once they get back to me Ill shoot you a message if you would like. It would be good to know when the good one should be hitting the market vs the X2 which sounds okay but has issues and not fully perfected so Ill wait...

That sounds cool. It will be interesting to hear what more Perry has to say about it. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread