Long Vapor, New Member. Couple juice comments as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickbme06

Jan 23, 2012
Mobile, AL
Hello guys, Nicks the name. Been vaping (and no analog smokes) for roughly 2 months now. I have done my research on hardware thru and thru. I currently own a ProVari and the v2 system for on the go. I use CE2 Fluxomizers mainly and carts on my v2 and also drip from time to time on a 510.

My latest fun has been researching eliquid vendors and their juices. I have tried a few places, so far ProVape has been pretty good and Ive made a couple of orders from them. They actually messed up a cotton candy 30ml order and just resent a new one and let me keep the (bannana?) juice i recieved initially! Great Cust Support. My last order was with Gotvapes and got me some of the flux nectar line. Ive read over and over about the swedish fish and I just love swedish fish, so I had to try it. Not very impressed. Tastes like cherry cough syrup to me, honestly. Not very candyish. I also got Belgian Waffle (way to buttery with chemical tastes as well, not impressed at all), but also got my new fav now, Lasso. Lasso is pretty good because it has a sweet undertone with more of a marl red taste, so its a great all day vape on my v2 setup. It actually is very similar to the v2 Red taste, just little sweeter. I found the v2 Red to be sweet with no nic, but with 12mg, it starts to get rough. At 11mg on Lasso, it stays sweet. Blueberry is my absolute fav I use from ProVape that I have in a couple of dif types of CE2's. Its a great smooth, not too sweet vape. Everyone ive had try it, loves it.

Feel free to post a comment or just say hi. Thanks for the great forum everyone, Ive learned ALOT here.

Keep on vaping~! :2cool::vapor:

Last edited:

nickbme06

Jan 23, 2012
Mobile, AL
I was also one to start my adventures with juices by ordering the sample pack from JC.. Little did I know, they were all tobacco flavors. Its not that I dont like the tobacco, Id rather candy and fruit flavors. I recently have diluted the JC juices in some VG and it helps. Mixing the espresso with the vanila is pretty good, but ill admit that a 20/vg 80/JC TN Cured is pretty good for an all day vape. I used to smoke dark cigars, so my palate goes both ways. It just seems (as it was with cigars), for me an all day vape has to be sweet and suttle. Lasso is my new fav.

nickbme06

Jan 23, 2012
Mobile, AL

nickbme06

Jan 23, 2012
Mobile, AL
i was reading the big daddy vapor list of non-agreeable juices with polycarbonate tubes and they list "sour" flavors. is that all fruit flavors i wonder? i'm just using regular cartomizers now, but i'm itching to get a tube so i won't have to refill so much....

Thats a good question, but I think it refers to when malic acid is used to get the sour effect. I too would like to find a good Tank system that is reliable and under $30. The CE2's at 1.8ml last me all day, but I like the look and secuirty of the tank over the clearomizor design. I prefer the wicking in the CE2's over carts, but thats just me. They do however, make Tank's with the same wicking technology as the CE2's (MAP). But we are talking about longevity of the plastic, delryn, lexan, etc material that is used in the clear part of the Tank itself, not the internals.

Last edited:

dearme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2011
Colorado
No, it's just citrus flavors. I vaped pear all the time in a Lil Mama, Chibi, and a M1A1 tank with no problems. I use my grapefruit juices and Key Lime juices in the Reos with the bottle.

There is a compiled list somewhere on ECF about which particular flavors can/will crack a polycarbonate tank. Doing a search would probably find it pretty easily.

If you are handy, you could make a tank from 2 syr for next to nothing so cracking would be no big deal, or search YT for the directions for the tank made from an empty 6ml bottle. The video is made by Kenny....

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
I use fruit juices in my cartomizer tanks all the time and don't have any problems. The only time I've cracked one out was with cinnamon (cinnabomb from vaporbomb). I put just about anything in mine except that one.

As for the ce2's, they don't wick fast enough for me. I gave up on them long ago. Too much tinkering just to get a decent vape.

As for good vendors? There are tons of them....
avejuice
topshelfvapes
freedomsmokeusa
shopcoppercreek
nitelitevapor
vaporbomb
backwoodsbrew
sweet-vapes
vixen vapor
..and the list goes on

nickbme06

Jan 23, 2012
Mobile, AL
I dont mind tinkering with the ce2's really, my biggest issue is the leaking from the top that I have to clean daily. I normally carry around 6 ce2's w flavors to swap out. Being on their side for a long time makes me an unhappy vaper when i start gurglin and want to vape. Tanks to me seem the way to go (at this point)(really love seeing it mature), but I am not a huge carto fan, but I am willing to give a tank a try based on its design to keep the cartos filler saturated at all times. The most complaints i see is, Is the punch large enough for my vg mixes, or do i need dual coil or not, blah. Not so much in a rush to spend $30+ on something that may ended up leaking anyway (i like the SS ones).

I say this all with a grin, but thats where I am at in my vaping career presently. I dont have many around here (that I know of) that I can gain hands on exp from, so its all hit or miss with tinkering for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread