Long time lurker, finally coming out of the dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NastyMan9

Jul 18, 2009
Hi Guys, been lurking for several years now, and this site has been instrumental in my e-cig education. Just though I would introduce myself.

My interest was perked in 2009 when I saw a friend with an 801 he bought at the local smoke shop. Went and picked one up for $70. The guy that was selling them told me that the attys and batteries (auto) were not considered disposable and that they should last a while. Yeah right. In hindsight though I guess it wasn't a bad deal since they replaced all of my popped attys and stuck batteries for the first year for free. They were selling cartridge 5-packs for like $15 dollars or something. It didn't take me long to figure out I could get juice online, and not knowing a thing about quality proceed to order a bunch of Chinese ejuice. I think that may have been why I went back to analogs after about 6 months. Plus I never really quit all the way because there was not much satisfaction with the cheap Chinese equipment. I gave up and went back to analogs.

Fast forward a couple of years, and at this point I was feeling god-awful pain in my lungs when I woke up in the morning, and I decided to give it another go. I'm a bit of a geek so I really liked the modularity of the Ecab, so I picked up one. It was pretty good. I decided to go American with the ejuice and picked up a few bottles of Halo ejuice, boy it was great stuff, but I was going through it awfully quickly and it started to burn a hole in my pocket.

After a few months, the Ecab didnt seem to be cutting it anymore, I really wanted more vapor production and it was annoying to have the vapor drop off as the battery got low. Not to mention, it was annoying to have to carry an extra battery with me everywhere I went.

So that brings me to my current rig, Picked up a VAMO v2, and a vivi nova 3.5 ml tank . I'm in heaven. After trying a variety of menthol flavors from a variety of suppliers I've settled on Extreme Ice from Mt. Baker Vapor, After a few small bottles I took the plunge and got the 236 ml bottle and haven't regretted it.

Feel free to hit me up with any questions, I've never really had much to share, but I hit the mother-lode today at work and want to get a few posts under my belt so I can share this with the APV forum!

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
Welcome to the forum Nastyman9 - don't think we didn't see you lurking - we did. You might want to turn your webcam off sir...

Congratulations on finding the Vamo, vivi nova and extreme ice from MBV - three things that I own and vape regularly. I have a clearomizer filled with extreme ice sitting on an APV at all times. It's just a great menthol juice and helps change flavors up every now and then.

As you said, there is a wealth of information on this forum. It's also been my primary educational source for all things ecig related. Add in I have made a few friends too and I like it here and I know, now you have stepped from the shadows, you will too.

Welcome.

NastyMan9

Jul 18, 2009
Here's the well-worn vamo, the huge bottle, and....oh crap, my webcam IS on!:ohmy:;)

2013-08-12 20.27.52.jpg

Edit: okay, how do I remove that ugly URL string?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread