Long shot recipe request

GrayMatter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2010
California
I know this is a long shot, but I'm looking for a Cherry Limeade by LiquidXpress recipe. I remember trying a few other brands over the years and none were close. Last time I had some was back in 2010 and I've emailed Rob a few times over the years with no response. As far as I know he hasn't been on here in about 10 years but I'm hoping someone here has some idea on how to recreate this one. Rob also had the best HFC flavor I've ever tried.

Thanks!

A quick back story for my request after being absent for so many years... I've been vaping for almost 15 years and in the early days flavor was important to me. In recent years, I've found myself just accepting mediocre results. I moved away from my reo and my mechs and have only used my BilletBox for the last 5+ish years. Using 510 cartos and Kanger OCC at first and now nord coils for simplicity in favor of RBA/RTA/RDTA/etc. Long story short, I have lost the joy in vaping and been purely vaping for the nic. Recently, I was given a geek bar pulse in sour apple blow pop flavor and it tastes so good that I started looking around for new juices and ways to bring good flavors back to my vaping so I'm hoping I can recreate some of the flavors of old that I remember from back then. Pitbull Vapes Iced Tea will be the next one.

Reactions: smacuser

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    There is a website called E-liquid Recipes . We are not allowed to link to them because of some silly past feud with them or something, so you'll have to google it and you will find it. Anyhow, they have some Cherry Limeade recipes in their database you can look though and try.

GrayMatter

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 23, 2010
    California
    There is a website called E-liquid Recipes . We are not allowed to link to them because of some silly past feud with them or something, so you'll have to google it and you will find it. Anyhow, they have some Cherry Limeade recipes in their database you can look though and try.
    Thanks. I had forgotten about that site (I joined there almost 10 years ago LOL). I had looked through there a long ago time but didn't find anything close to Rob's recipes back then. I'll check it out again.

440BB

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 19, 2011
    The Motor City
    Before they stopped making finished liquid I had a chance to taste Ahlusion's Jump Jive, a cherry limeade that was excellent. Although they are no longer making liquid they are selling their flavoring mixes on Etsy under the name TheFoxTrove. That flavor isn't one they show currently but they have a spot to request a "Custom Order" for any of their old flavors. https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheFoxTrove#policies

GrayMatter

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 23, 2010
    California
    Before they stopped making finished liquid I had a chance to taste Ahlusion's Jump Jive, a cherry limeade that was excellent. Although they are no longer making liquid they are selling their flavoring mixes on Etsy under the name TheFoxTrove. That flavor isn't one they show currently but they have a spot to request a "Custom Order" for any of their old flavors. TheFoxTrove - Etsy
    Thanks! I'll reach out to them. How was the flavor profile of their cherry limeade? was it sweet and tangy?

440BB

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 19, 2011
    The Motor City
    I
    Thanks! I'll reach out to them. How was the flavor profile of their cherry limeade? was it sweet and tangy?
    It was the only cherry flavor I've had that seemed genuine without any cough drop edge. Pretty bright and tasty as I recall.

Reactions: GrayMatter

Users who are viewing this thread