Not open for further replies.

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
So I've never had this problem before I logged on to the forum on my iPhone. I just wanted to point that out first, because I thought maybe that could have something to do with it. Dunno.

When I tried to log on to the forum (From a computer only) it would accept the login, redirect me, and then take me back to the home page of the forum and I wouldn't be logged in. So I would enter my username & pass again and it would do the same thing. Over and over. So for a while I had to log on from my iPhone.

Then yesterday, I cleared all my cookies on my iPhone's browser (thinking maybe it wouldn't log me in if I was logged in virtually from another device) and tried once more on the computer, but the same thing happened. I figure, oh well, I need my forum dose for the day. So I decided to just browse through the forums that were available to me without being logged in. As soon as I clicked on a sub-forum it recognized me as logged in and all the alerts went away. I went back to the homepage and voila! I was logged in and no more messages saying "log in to remove these alerts"

It's still happening. Although easily remedied and really, not that annoying.. I was just curious to see if anyone else has had this little issue. It's rather odd....:blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread