Local Vape Tasting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vista Chris

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi

We would like to hold a vape tasting event at our local brick and mortar shop in San Diego.

Still brainstorming the format, but we're thinking have all the flavors out, maybe in 30ml or 50ml bottles of each, where the taster would cycle through and try them all, dripping into their own carts.

Since we carry 2 piece models we have plenty of blank cartomizers, but maybe we bring in blank carts of other models as well such as 510 and 901.

How would you feel as a taster when it comes to using your own hardware? Or bringing your own carts? I'm thinking we could just bulk order some carts of a few types and put a flat rate on the tasting to cover costs. What would you feel would be a fair price?

I'm thinking maybe 40-50 flavors out for testing, and having plenty of bottled water on hand :). Any interest or input would be great.

We'll have some score cards put out and cool prizes of course.

Thanks

Vista Chris

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sorry I don't go to Calif. but I did place an order for your Menthol so I'll test that for you at home. You appear to have good products.

Hey thanks Ron for giving us a try.

We'll be looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

If you ever do make it out this way look us up and stop by :)

Vista Chris

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
This sounds like fun, but I'm in VA :( You guys are on my need to try list though. That being said, I think the bring your own hardware is the only way to go. You wouldn't know how a juice would taste on your PV if you didn't since it seems to vary a bit depending on the model.

Ah, yea I agree too. We've been talking with our customers and I think bring your own hardware is where it's at, and then we would supply the blank carts.

We're packing up some juice samplers too in the meanwhile but are planning to make this happen in late April.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread