Local suppliers in Tampa Florida area

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2010
Florida
Totally Wicked has a Vapers Lounge In Bradenton ... they are an ECF member and supplier and can be easily found on this forum ... well, as easy as anybody can be found in this haystack of info

go to the lounge, you will find excellent info, you can try flavors, try different e-cigs, lots of supplies, a good place to learn in a very calm, casual atmosphere ... no I'm not affiliated with them in any way, just a customer

I've only been vaping for about 6 weeks, I had 3 analogs the first week and haven't had one since : ) ... I never intended to quit smoking, only to try these new gadgets, maybe cut down a bit ... I quit by accident, really ... and I'm still surprised how easy it was ... I am, or was, a 40 year smoker ... anyway, if ya get down to B'town, there ya go

bbb

bbb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2010
Florida
absolutely ... the day I went in, I walked out with a Tornado kit ... lots of extras, I won't list 'em all, bu I spent about $ 80 for the kit and juice and whatnot ... I'm still saving about 30-40% off what I woulda spent on smokes if I'd kept buying cartons every week ... anyway, yeah, you can buy everything you need to start, or buy replacements ... some mixes you do have to buy online, I guess they are limited in what they can sell due to licensing and taxes, or so I been told ... it kinda aggravates me that I can't buy certain things off the shelf and have to buy online, but that's the reason they give me : ( ... especially since I live in Palmetto, a 10 min drive from the lounge, hehe ... usually 2 day service from the Post Office, priority mail is standard for TW ... any other questions, fire away ... I still haven't reached my 5 post requirement yet ; )

opsguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2010
Florida Treasure Coast
Thanks again bbb I am very glad you mentioned this. Since I live right off I75 near Brandon it is only a 50 min drive to Bradenton. I looked on their site and got the address and hours. I am definately going there next week.

I have my hardware for now but I want to find some eliquid that gives some throat hit, that's what I am missing. I am excited to go check them out. I would drive there even if it was twice as far.

Pamster - Thanks for letting me know about the Vapor's Club too. I check it out in the social groups as you suggest.

I am glad to meet two fellow Floridian vapors :)

bbb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2010
Florida
Pamster ... I'm familiar with the Suncoast Vapers Club, altho I haven't been to any of their get-togethers, I've seen pics and read their posts, I'll meet up with them/you someday :D there is lots of info about the club on the TW website, as well

opsguy, when you go, Justin is the lounge mgr, he's a Brit ... Jesse is asst mgr, laid back knowledgeable, young guy ... and Dustin, young guy, easy going ... can't go wrong with any of 'em ... I tried so many juices on my first visit, I got way over nic'd, so a friendly warning :p you'll definitely find the throat hit you're looking for

the easiest way, if not the shortest, is to get off at SR70, head west to 41, take a right, about 1/2 mile down on the right ... they are in the old Wolf Camera building, if you remember Wolf Camera ... a large black/red logo sign, can't miss it

their website is a good source of info, lots of products, reviews, a lot of sub-forums ... my nick on there is bb, if ya post, I'll reply, hope you find what you want

hey, I got my required 5 posts in, thanks to you guys

bbb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2010
Florida
hey opsguy,

I sent you an email that apparently didn't go thru, and I can't pm yet ... I have the 5 required posts but only 4 are showing, so maybe the approving admin doesn't work on Sunday ? ... but I did get your 2 messages, here on ecf ... so go ahead and send me your email, to my ecf account, email, pm, whatever works, and we'll proceed from there, if you wish to ... this is getting very aggravating now : ( especially for someone who runs their own bulletin board <sigh> bbb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread