• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Local *Good* Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackChad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2011
Back In Mesa
Well, I'll start just by introducing myself a bit. I live here for a few years up until 2010 when I moved to Vegas. Yes, I did have a super sick job on the strip. But sometimes life leads you in different direction so I'm back here going to school and taking care of some family stuff. I started ecigs a while ago (my banner is accurate to my start date)... must be about 2 years now. Had a spell in there where I went back to stinkys but not too long once it punched me straight in my wallet. I think a lot of my problem was I'm a great example of newtons first law. When I find a good thing, I stick with it. To a fault sometimes... Came back with a vengeance and a nice budget.

So I just posted my first huge order since I've come back to it and got tired of what I using for so long. It includes all the gigantic flashlight batteries, fancy charger, VAMO, and an AGA-T which I am stoked to try. But in my rush for hardware I've been neglecting my juice. I used to just order the same 2 or 3 flavors from the same 2 or 3 places and never really tried anything else. There are what seem like a TON of new vendors, with a comparable amount of new flavors.

When I get in a juice pinch, I've found some local vendors that can ship me a bottle the next day but I'm starting to think they aren't very good. Basically just "vapable". Do you guys know any vendors within AZ or maybe within a state that can ship me a bottle if I get in a pinch thats not just passable? Thanks VIP!

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
Kidney Puncher in Mesa has Mrs. T's Bakery juices and I believe they deliver locally. If you don't mind the jaunt into northwest Phoenix, Zikwid has a lounge at 51st ave and Bell, and they make their own juices as well as stock other makers. My wife swears by their Zanilla flavor. I think .... Out at 7th street and Virginia in central Phx makes some of their own juices as well, and they also stock a few outside makers.

Also, check out Desert Vapes. They're in San Tan, but they show up to our monthly meets more often than not, and they make good stuff. Come to the meet (our next one is on the 24th of February) and you can sample and buy all kinds of juice.

Last edited:

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
For a place you can walk in to, .... Out is awesome for Phoenix. I know Zikwid is up on the northwest side and planning one here in Tempe in a few days. Those places are worth the trip if you're in a pinch; avoid head shops best you can.

Have to agree on .... Out, they'll take all the time you need to try out the various flavors they have, very hospitable!:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread