Lizard Juice E-juice reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xolon

Oct 7, 2013
Tampa,FL
I stopped by my local Lizard juice store today and tested most of the flavors and purchased 2.

Lizards milk and Chocolate.

The Chocolate is okay, it almost tastes a bit powdery like chocolate perfume or cocoa powder but it is decent if u don't vape it too hot. not too much to say about it, its meh

On the other hand the Lizards Milk is freakin amazing. TRY IT, you wont be disappointed. Its like a smooth creamy pina colada. Its very sweet on the inhale and then you get the pineapple flavor very strong and on the exhale also a lot of pineapple but more creamy and coconuty/milky and perfect amount of sweetness. i highly recommend exhaling through your mouth and nose to get the full flavor. Its very very smooth in my protank 2 and by cranking up the heat a tiny bit i get so much vapor and flavor. I got the 0mg nic so i could chain puff this stuff. I took one puff at the store and knew i wanted the big ol' bottle of it. I'm planning on keeping a supply of this at all times, gunna be my main juice for now. its actually considerably better than any other juice ive tried.

CONs this company is a bit pricey on their juice and other products, they charge way more than comparable products and have price gimmicks to get you to buy more basically.
Only think i will be purchasing again will be Lizards milk because it is worth the money IMHO.

Their small 15ml bottle is like 12$ which is outrageous but the 30ml bottle (TWICE AS MUCH!) is only 3$ more ...15$
so the price evens out to the equivalent of 750 for the small bottle which is a lot closer to other pricing ive seen. I think this is a cheap unfair gimmick on the part of this company to get you to buy the bigger bottle.

Also tried a bunch of other samples in store and a few were decent,

The voodoo is popular there its very fruity with a minty aftertaste, it was pretty good if you want that type of effect.

The Mocha flavor was very very good and spot on but i'm not a big fan of Mocha anything.
So if you are looking for a good Mocha i would try this, it was very good to me, someone who doesnt even like mocha. If i did i would have bought it in a heart beat.

Black cherry was by no means bad but it wasnt quite what i was hoping for so i didn't get it.

Caramel tasted exactly like caramelized/burnt/ toasted sugar minus a little sweetness, NOT like a sweet caramel sauce.not my thing

hazelnut coffee not too great imo

Just thought i would give little details on a bunch of these juices to get the info out there, i know they are a big up and coming dealer in south florida and thought some of you non floridians might wanna know some details before ordering stuff online.

Their Bananas Foster is also pretty good. It is in my current daily rotation along with Lizard Milk.

Bananas Foster - I can taste the banana, but its not like a candy banana, much more subtle. And the caramel mingles quite well with it.

Dark Lizard is also really good, one of my buddies tried it and fell in love with it - so I sold him the rest of my bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread