Status
Not open for further replies.

sophie_lapin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Awesomeville, FL
Are you all phasing out hardware? I just noticed that a lot of black and steel stuff has been out of stock for some time.
If you are planning on restocking, I would like to know if you periodically run hardware sales?

Don't get me wrong, I do love the juice sales and do take advantage of them!

Thanks- I just love your juices and wanted to add that I sent my sister in law some and she can not put down the Tootsie Roll.

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
Thank you for the sale, sir! I have now converted 2 new vapers to FSUSA Maxboro but unfortunately neither use a computer so I have become their pipeline. :)
Off to order.................

EDIT: Two day shipping arrival... this is a miracle for delivery out here in the boonies. Thanks FSUSA crew and the individually signed invoice is a great personal touch. Kudos to y'all!!!

Last edited:

technovapir

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Seattle, WA, USA
Elpha - I love book series. By the way, when I was a little kid, my parents bought me the Wizard of Oz series of books. I was an avid reader even as a child and I loved reading those books. :)

My Dad bought me those Wizard of Oz books when I was a kid too. I still have 2 of them. I think I will get Wicked for my Kindle & have it ready to go when I finish the 3 books I'm reading right now...Perhaps we'll have to start a Wizard of Oz/Wicked thread so we can all discuss it over in the Lounge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread