Little chuck questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapinlady

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2009
New Hampshire
I have so many questions! I got the 4pack ultrafire 16340 batts with the T1 charger thing from battery junction and was wondering, how long do your batteries last? My little chuck always has a burnt taste unless I drip directly on the atty and puff without a cart. I usually use blank carts that I fill with eliquid, but liquid burns off quickly and the throat hit is really harsh, no in a good way as I am usually looking for a throat hit(I use 18mg in the am and then 11mg the rest of the day) I cant tell what the issue is as the vapor seems to get weak within an hour of using(despite multiple top offs) and the crackle of the atty fades quickly. Is it the batteries? The charger? The atty? Or do I need hv juice(ordered a few samples) Anyone run into this? I have heard great things about chucks and little chucks but so far things arent going so well so I must be going wrong somewhere. Thanks in advance all

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
think its your atty. you didnt say which type atty you are using but assuming its a 510 because of your burnt taste problems. Maybe get yourself a 510 to 801 adapter from altsmoke and get some 801 attys.

Dont think the batteries are the issue or the juice.

I would also look at trying a different atty and/or the filler material in the filter to see if that is a problem. 510 should be ok, even 901 if thats what youre using.

I suspect its the atty or filter and nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread