Status
Not open for further replies.

RainbowznStarz

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2008
Fairfax, Va
RETURNS

30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
At litecig.com you can always enjoy a 30-day Money Back Guarantee. You may return the item(s) to us within 30 days of your purchase for a refund with ANY REASONS. Note: All returns must arrive to our warehouse in original condition with unopened original packaging. LITECIG does not pay for return shipping or grant refunds for items that arrive to our warehouse in damaged condition.
I'm confused. You can return an item for any reason BUT all returns must arrive in original condition with unopened original packaging?

How do you know if an atomizer or battery is defective if you don't open the packaging to test it out?

I'm down to one battery and need more asap. litecig has them but the return policy seems weird. Anyone with any experience with this supplier and their policy?

youfillintheblank

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Just get in touch with Shaun, the owner/operator through the contact link on the homepage. I've dealt with him on a return issue. I got an e-pipe a while ago that I really didn't like and he took it back, no problem. As long as you have all the packaging/parts/accessories he should take it back. I'm not sure about individual parts though, but Shaun will give you the straight answer.

I'm confused. You can return an item for any reason BUT all returns must arrive in original condition with unopened original packaging?

How do you know if an atomizer or battery is defective if you don't open the packaging to test it out?

I'm down to one battery and need more asap. litecig has them but the return policy seems weird. Anyone with any experience with this supplier and their policy?

D_Struct

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Lufkin, TX
What's everyone's stance on Litecigusa's original shipping times?

Upon placing my order for a 901 on Saturday, I received a Paypal shipping label notice within hours.

Since then, the USPS tracking info page hasn't updated. It still just says that they expect a package for shipping.

Not sure if it's shipped yet, or not, but I was really hoping to get it this week. I emailed Shawn to see if it's shipped, yet, but haven't heard back from him just yet (granted, I just emailed him early this afternoon). Just wanted to see if I should expect it this week or next.

Thoughts?

D_Struct

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Lufkin, TX
Tracking info probably wont update till you get the package. That's the wonderful world of the USPS.

That's kinda what I was thinking. It just makes you feel better hearing someone else say it. lol

It just had me wondering because it still says the order is "processing" on litecig's website.

PS: Geaux Tigers!!

My dad and I both went to LSU.

judasburrito

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2008
So, let me tell a quick story about my recent order with Litecig. I've ordered from Shaun before and haven't been disappointed, but I'm not real happy this time.

Here's what I ordered, along with a number of atomizers for a friend:
2x 10ml Orient medium (11mg)
1x 10ml Hilton medium (11mg)
1x 10mil Cigar medium (11mg)

I received one Orient Med, one Hilton Med, and one Cigar Med. I e-mailed Shaun about the missing bottle, and received no response. A week later, I e-mailed again, and he said he'd already sent it with the replacement parts. I e-mailed back saying I didn't order any replacement parts and asking if he hadn't sent it out yet could he change the bottle to 11mg Hilton, and he said yeah I'll send your bottles (??) right out. Today, I receive the following package:

3x 10ml Orient High (16mg)
1x 10ml Cigar High (16mg).

Which is, admittedly like 35 bucks worth of juice, but it's not what I wanted. High-nic juice gives me a headache (I cut even medium with camel nic-less)

Anyway, just wanted to share a recent experience I had with Litecig.

-Matt

D_Struct

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Lufkin, TX
Lol. Behold, The almighty power of the forum!
Dstruct, usps doesn't update till 7:00pm every evening. Yes, they truly suck.

Yeah.

The first package made it to me just fine. The USPS updates didn't take place 'til the day it was delivered.

On the other hand, I had a battery crap out on me only a day after receiving the kit. I emailed Shawn and received a reply within minutes. He offered to send a replacement to me right away, and, while I was at it, I ordered another starter kit and a bottle of Camel Turkish liquid.

I received a USPS update upon it reaching the postal center on Tuesday afternoon. That's already better than the first package. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread