LiteCig coupon code & flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesla

Oct 28, 2009
I would like to know if you have a discount code that I may use to make my purchases for the M403 supplies? I recently purchased the M403 and love it. Very easy and simple to use, especially for a beginner like me. :thumbs:

Also, what is the juice flavor that is most popular?

Thank you for your time and for anyone reading this thread and would like to share their input on the M403, the other e-cigs, and the various juice flavors.

:D

Death_Kitten

ECF Veteran
Yes, AFAIK, the only difference between the M401/2/3s is the length of the battery, the atomizers and carts both have been interchangeable in my experiences with them. As for popular flavours, it seems to me that people fall into two groups, those who like RY4 and don't care for the Creamy Cappuccino, and those who like the Creamy Capp. but don't care for the RY4. I am an RY4 person myself. ^_^

julianka

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
NE Pennsylvania
One other thing, the length of the battery is also directly related to the length of TIME it lasts between charges; the 401 being the longest and the 403 being the shortest. I'm not sure if their overall lives are affected by the length, but the time between charges is (plus, and I say this only from personal experience, I think the longer the battery the longer the charge time. I have to charge my 401 a lot less frequently than my 402, but it also takes longer to charge the 401, I think.)

svtboosted

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
One other thing, the length of the battery is also directly related to the length of TIME it lasts between charges; the 401 being the longest and the 403 being the shortest. I'm not sure if their overall lives are affected by the length, but the time between charges is (plus, and I say this only from personal experience, I think the longer the battery the longer the charge time. I have to charge my 401 a lot less frequently than my 402, but it also takes longer to charge the 401, I think.)

Correct, the M401 will last the longest while the M403 will last the shortest amount of time.

VaporPhreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
I would agree but the reason I ordered from themwas for these incentives. Their prices are the same as other sites so why would I use them over someone else?

1) VERY cheap shipping fees (free over $75)
2) Lightning fast shipping
3) Amazing Customer Service
4) Shawn's prices are infact cheaper on average than most vendors
5) Biggest variety of stuff I have seen so easy to make them a one stop shop (saving on shipping fees overall)

need I go on?

flbutterfly1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2010
Interlachen, Florida
I ordered a few days ago and my package is already in my town too bad it wont come till tomorrow because our mail ppl here cant sort it into todays pile. I think that Litecigs prices are good not over priced like some places and they offer the cheap shipping most places it is priority or nothing and I always get priority and first class on the same day so why pay extra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread