Liquid Barn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibndevilish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Torrington ,CT
I am looking into DIY and found a couple sites I'm considering ordering from. Liquid Barn has a kit for everything needed and was wondering if anyone purchased from them, and are they a good reputable company? Thanks.

I purchased a few things from them and they were good. I almost got the kit but I saved money buying the needed supplies separate from a different company. but did get some Pg/VG from them. But I shop around for the best price before ordering from anyone.

Reactions: Bonskibon

ibndevilish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Torrington ,CT
Thank you for responding. :) Was on the site today and almost purchased. I know I will eventually.

If you want to try samples of different flavors and from different vendors you can use these companies wizards lab, bullcity Vapers and ecigexpress. They are both good companies and sell a bunch of stuff also. Here is the sites Bull City Vapor - Best Prices on DIY e-liquid Supplies Wizard Labs
DIY E-Liquid, Electronic Cigarettes and Wholesale Nicotine & E-Cig Juice | EcigExpress I use all 3 of these companies and have no issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread