Limited budget can only choose 1

hal_vid

Sep 21, 2023
Hey folks, my OBS Engine is getting a bit old at this point and me as well so I wanted to switch to a more flavourful rta that is mtl. I live in Turkey (very small option window due to there being limited vendors since selling vape stuff is illegal) and my options are;
  • dead rabbit mtl
  • ulton kuma
  • bishop mtl
  • yftk Flash E-Vapor v4.5s+
  • aromamizer classic mtl
  • auguse era pro
  • era v3
My ultimate question is which one I should choose for ease of building and flavour.

bombastinator2

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2023
Interesting. More data than me. I can merely say that the dead rabbit is the only one I’ve heard of. My favorite rta is the aromamizer plus, but it’s very different to build if you don’t want it to leak (needs double pointed wicks. Only one I know of) but it’s not only a tank, it’s DL to boot. So possibly totally worthless to you.

ducasse

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2020
Drammen, Norway
www.reddit.com
Hey folks, my OBS Engine is getting a bit old at this point and me as well so I wanted to switch to a more flavourful rta that is mtl. I live in Turkey (very small option window due to there being limited vendors since selling vape stuff is illegal) and my options are;
  • dead rabbit mtl
  • ulton kuma
  • bishop mtl
  • yftk Flash E-Vapor v4.5s+
  • aromamizer classic mtl
  • auguse era pro
  • era v3
My ultimate question is which one I should choose for ease of building and flavour.
Out of those, the FeV or the Bishop.

Users who are viewing this thread