Not open for further replies.

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
It appears from the link Rat2 posted above that it will just be a matter of time. I keep liking posts but when I exit a thread and return they are gone. So perhaps they are getting logged multiple times (I really liked your post a lot) or they are just glowing into cyberspace.

Sent from Stoooopidtalk!

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
Something curious happen yesterday. I liked a few posts but, as you all know, when leaving the thread and returning, the likes were gone. However, I then went to my computer and rechecked and the likes were there?!?

Regards
Tony

Sent from my GT-I9195 through Tapatalk

I noticed that when I got home as well...I'm chalking it up to the internet's broken again...

Flavored

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
USA
You can say that again!

Unkikely . . .

But, like many things, it seems like the like function is not working like it should, because, while I can like things like I’ve always been able to, once I leave the thread like normal, and then return, it’s like the like was never there. I’d like for it to work like before, but I’m beginning to think I’ll not be liking like I used to

Last edited:

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
Like totally, for sure, I even got a manicure..... You guys are making my head spin.

Tapatalk has had crazy issues this year. For a wile it didn't work right on most every forum I was in. No new posts would show up, threads you posted in weren't in you favorite, it wouldn't jump you to the last page you read if you could even find the thread you posted in to begin with. It's got better for sure, but it still functions differently on each forum it seems like.

For the like thing.. My button is back, and I can "like" something. It will throw the thumb up in the corner after I do. But when I leave the thread and come back it's gone. And if I "like" the post again it tells me I've already "liked" it.

And did I miss something here.... I used to see a list of user names on the bottom of the post from everyone that "liked" it. I don't see those names anymore.

:: sent from android with tapatalk ::

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
Like totally, for sure, I even got a manicure..... You guys are making my head spin.

Tapatalk has had crazy issues this year. For a wile it didn't work right on most every forum I was in. No new posts would show up, threads you posted in weren't in you favorite, it wouldn't jump you to the last page you read if you could even find the thread you posted in to begin with. It's got better for sure, but it still functions differently on each forum it seems like.

For the like thing.. My button is back, and I can "like" something. It will throw the thumb up in the corner after I do. But when I leave the thread and come back it's gone. And if I "like" the post again it tells me I've already "liked" it.

And did I miss something here.... I used to see a list of user names on the bottom of the post from everyone that "liked" it. I don't see those names anymore.

Yeah, like, mostly the same on an apple product except it doesn't tell me I've already liked it. I can like it as many times as I like as long as I leave the thread and come back and like the post again...

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
When tapatalk works good.... It's the bomb. Plus I purchased the extended photo thing for it. So for on a forum like this one were you can only "upload" and post so many pictures, it gives me the option to upload it to tapatalks server. So I can post as many pictures as I want and they'll always stay there on the thread forever.

tchavei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Portugal
When tapatalk works good.... It's the bomb. Plus I purchased the extended photo thing for it. So for on a forum like this one were you can only "upload" and post so many pictures, it gives me the option to upload it to tapatalks server. So I can post as many pictures as I want and they'll always stay there on the thread forever.

Huh? I have that also and I didn't pay for it? Oh, and it's the official version from the playstore?

Regards
Tony

Sent from my GT-I9195 through Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread