Liberty Stix Response To FDA Lab Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevo_tdo

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2009
Missouri
This is getting out of hand. What's the one thing everyone is agreeing on since the fda took a crap on us with that news release. That we need more testing on juices. We just so happen to have a supplier here doing that. No need to whine about it. You don't like a business, then don't buy from them. Don't eat at mcdonalds every day and then ..... about how they made you fat. By the same token, don't tell me you can't legally post your fda registration number or some crap. Chances are if you do a search through fda registered businesses and yours is not listed it means you are not REGISTERED. And if you are registered and we can't find you that means you like some other manufacturers/suppliers, have another business name you use to try to keep a low profile. Also being fda registered doesn't mean crap, just that you are letting them know you are their. Allthough they know you are there whether you tell them or not. ****

Oh i almost forgot, we know there are not any us made pv's that are the shape of a traditional e-cig. So don't say that your **** is 75% us made. .5ml of juice in a cartridge does not 75% of an e-cig make.

Last edited:

souporvapor

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
Everett, WA
so in other words you are not yet
FDA registered
FDA registration is NOT proprietary or 'trade' information. It is legal documentation.
It is a matter of having completed the paperwork and the 'documentation' actually being 'formed'

"While we at Liberty Stix all appreciate your undying pursuit for the source of our registration, I have told you I am unable to divulge certain trade or proprietary information until certain papers and documentation have been formed. "

finally an answer to the question.
Liberty Stix is not FDA registered at this time (though the business websites claims that it is) and will provide the documentation to show that process is complete
when it is complete.

Thank You

Steve thanks for your response. I have never claimed that the electronic components are made in the US. Our pre-filled cart liquid is made in America.

Our manufacturing is registered with the FDA JUST as is necessary for any company with human consumed goods. As far as why I can't divulge it, it's because the FDA registration is part of a partnership between partners of Liberty Stix and we were waiting for things to unfold with the FDA before we made certain moves with our operating agreement etc. As well as waiting for lab results.

Voice, I have been cordial with you, now I have answered your question as best I can at this time.... I'm starting to feel like a broken record. PLEASE bother someone else, we've gone over this and I have been as professional and gracious as I possibly can. You have the right to go anywhere to buy your product and my guess is you aren't buying my product anyways, so the point is moot for me trying to talk to you. You just want to discredit me.

Thanks and happy vaping. I urge you to find a supplier that better suits your fancy.

Last edited:

wop1969

Jul 24, 2009
NC
www.wopworks.com
Sebastian,
I want to say good job (Kudos) on the testing. in America it takes allot to get permission just to wipe you but, so getting your carts tested and approved is no small feat.

I think the most important thing is that we all get to see the results and know whats in your carts as well, I know it would make me feel better while I am vaping, I decided to start vaping after I read the the list of ingredients in ciggs, WOW

One thing I would like to request is that you guys sell juice for a reasonable price since one of the things that is so great about it is the cost effectiveness. If you could sell 30 Ml of tested and approved juice I would become a customer for life no questions asked and tell everyone I know that Vapes. I know the testing and all has a cost but if you can find a way to be competitive your company would reap allot of benefits, (Just my thought).

As far as juicing voiding the warranty, I and probably many others would not mind taking the risk as the parts are really not that expensive and form what I have seen taking care of and cleaning usually keeps the vapors flowing.

Ill be watching for you (hopefully good) reply,
Keep up the hard work as it will pay off once the reports are in.

Wop,
Thanks for your reply. I also replied to you with a private message addressing some of your other concerns. It wasn't a matter of permission for testing, but finding unbiased testors that did independent analyzing at no cost to us....essentially using our "apparatus" (both our electronic components and pre-filled American liquid cartridge) to do a series of tests.

As far as juicing voiding the warranty, I am trying to limit our brand's exposure in this industry. We are insured and we want to make sure it stays that way. It all comes out in the wash, just make sure you keep an eye on my future posts.... you won't be hearing the same banter that you hear from other suppliers, but possibly a few that try to discredit.

We have a chemist looking over our results and an expert on mass spectrometry to make sure we followed all procedures. The research, although at no charge, was very expensive in finding out all the necessary information we needed to gather in order to move forward. We spare no expense.

The facts are coming out and their will be casualties in the industry that don't, or can't, comply with the necessary objectives of the powers that be.

Mighty Cowphin

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Oregon Coast
I hate to correct you again but if you type liberty stix in google or any search engine it goes to nationwidesmokes.com maybe you should fix that first as well. So ok just send a prepaid box to the shipping address and all is good instead of this bickering on this forum which most people don't even want to look at even. So this resolved i assume then? I will find out from the credit card company if it is refunded and gladly ship back your product as I said i would.

So I guess this is a happy ending then.

I know nothing about you all's "beef" but I went to Google and typed in liberty stix and it took me to Liberty Stix so not sure if it was recently changed or not... but it works fine for me.

I have not shopped here, so I don't know anything about the company, but I will be checking out your stuff... at least you are doing something (testing) can't wait for the results!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mighty, thanks. That was another retailer that was selling our product and it did look somewhat misleading and I was told the verbiage will be changed in line with my company's core values.

I hope you do try our product, as I think you will be impressed. It would also be nice to get a fair shake on the forum from someone who tries our new product.

Our product isn't the product for you if you have switched to e-cigs to save money. Our carts are some of the most expensive, if not the most expensive on the market. However, you are paying for a quality GC and MS tested product, that is made of pharmaceutical grade ingredients in the US, has insurance to protect its end users, and very good customer service.

If you want a premium brand that actually cares about our customers then we are the brand for you. I am contacting a few of the press release outlets, you won't miss our results and we continue to work with the FDA, through talks, in order to position our brand as the industry stallwart.

Thanks.

Ookii

Jul 14, 2009
Hats off to you if you're making money in this venture, and this may be where the industry needs to go (although that FDA registered crap has to go). I'm skeptical about how much we are concerned that a product has been vigorously tested when we all smoked cigarettes. I don't know if you heard, but those things can kill you. We aren't exactly the most discriminating consumers.

souporvapor

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
Everett, WA
"Terraphon,
You are sort of ridiculous.... and immature, but I, the inventor of Liberty Stix, will address your statements.

First, our model is OUR model NOBODY else has this model...I didn't take an existing model and slap Liberty on it. I am building a brand here, not rebranding someone else's stuff."
Quoted from Mr. Sebastian's own post.

Yes, Sebby you did claim you are 'building a brand here'... implying you manufacture the chinese electronic parts from the chinese manufacturers in your warehouse in the USA.

Should anyone be interested- this entire thread gives insight into the variety of claims made by the inventor of the 'Liberty Stix'
no need to give you a synopsis here - it's all in his own words.

NO VOICE...I have a person IN CHINA who overseas the changes that we have made to the product and ensures they are made according to our specifications.

Thanks again for your insight. Furthermore, I have requested Smokey Joe to sign an NDA and I will disclose the information to him.... prior to the press release etc. He will be able to verify my claims....

Voice thanks again, your barbs always make me smile.

Happy Vaping,
Sebastian

P.S. Sebby is a nickname reserved for those who embrace me as a friend, while your attempts to discredit me imply otherwise

firhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Port Huron MI./Ontario, CA.
  • Deleted by Terraphon
  • Reason: Strike 2 on flaming.
TommyGun

Thanks for your opinion. I actually messaged SJ to disclose all the info that I have stated. If he was willing to sign a NDA he could have then verified or denied my facts, without giving up information that I am not able to disclose. Unfortunately, he did not want to do that. I don't know why. Ask him I guess?

I am not removing claims that are fact. Espescially when I am close to doing a national press release anyways. It's not BS and not false advertising and I would only ask that you edit your post once the information is disclosed.

Thanks.

Fud

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2009
Hawaii
Sebastion, I thought we agreed a while ago on taking back your product and a refund. I want to send it back to you but no box came or a ups yet. I don't want to just have it laying around my house when you said it would be taken back.

It's just sitting on a shelf doing nothing and no prepaid box has come in the mail or anything.

What should I do just keep it for no reason when just waiting for shipping back info and then the credit card might get charged for it when there was an agreement?

I'm not really in the mood to prolong this when it's such an easy resolution.

Cheers

PS Oh have I mentioned Johnson Creek had no problem taking back their stuff when they knew it was faulty? Oh yeah I did mention that and they gave a fedex bar code thing and everything gladly to send it back. So what is the problem then?

Last edited:

stevo_tdo

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2009
Missouri
Sj didn't need to do that because there is no sense in falling into this crapshoot (just my opinion). There are dozens upon dozens of other suppliers on here that have no need to hide behind a smokecreen. If they are fda registered they post it. If they ARE NOT then they don't. We are like family here and you don't lie to family. As far as the model being your own? A car dealer can have all the modifications in the world added to a mustang. Guess what though....... It's still a mustang and the dealer cannot claim it to be his own model.

Don't bother posting a reply to my post, I don't care. I'm perfectly happy with my suppliers that treat me like family.

FUD,
Sorry that you haven't received your box yet.... you live in Hawaii and I live in Cleveland, and as you recall, the replacement atomizer was dated July 15th, as we had promised it was sent on THAT specific date, and it arrived about 2 weeks later.

Liberty Stix is honoring the refund of your purchase through Nationwide Smokes. The name of the company on your invoice, packing slip, receipt etc.

Additionally, I had to speak with the person and company you purchased from to get your info etc. We don't keep contact and address information on hand from people who don't purchase through us....as I had mentioned, you purchased through nationwidesmokes.com

In the future, I would kindly ask that you PM me in regards to this as it does not pertain to this thread.

Thanks

Steve,
If you had pm'ed me your issues, I could excercise restraint, but on a public forum, I apologize but your concern deserves a rebuttle.

First, I think we will agree to disagree on the definition of a proprietary model etc.

Second, I don't think having descretion in a business, espescially when legal entities are involved, is a crap shoot. It's smart business....our business treats our customers like family. So much so that we protect our customers by insuring our product, does your "family" care enough to protect you.

It won't be necessary for you to reply, unless my insinuation is proved wrong, in which case I would be very interested in the details of how your supplier protects its family.

Thanks and happy vaping.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread