LG HE4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Franks

May 23, 2015
Hi guys,

Just bought the new Wismec Reuleuax RX200, thought I'd give it a try, and I Need 3 18650's for it...

Well, I've only previously used AW and Sony batteries, and I've been looking at the LG HE4

As I have to buy 3-6 of these things, it a more economical option than any AW or Sony batteries

Question is, what they like? Want to know all the ins and outs

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
Hi guys,

Just bought the new Wismec Reuleuax RX200, thought I'd give it a try, and I Need 3 18650's for it...

Well, I've only previously used AW and Sony batteries, and I've been looking at the LG HE4

As I have to buy 3-6 of these things, it a more economical option than any AW or Sony batteries

Question is, what they like? Want to know all the ins and outs
They are good 2500 mAh 20 amp batteries, ok for about 180w on the rx200 (if you want to stay within the battery cdr). The LG hg2 and Samsung 30q are 3000 mAh, capable of 20 amps, and would give you more battery time.

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mooch

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
Th

Thanks buddy, what are they going to set me back?
I'm sorry, but I only know the prices in Europe (I think it was 4.75 euro a piece) and Fasttech (something around $12 for two). That's for the Samsungs. Someone in the US can probably guide you better to prices and vendors.

Reactions: Mooch

Jack Franks

May 23, 2015
I'm sorry, but I only know the prices in Europe (I think it was 4.75 euro a piece) and Fasttech (something around $12 for two). That's for the Samsungs. Someone in the US can probably guide you better to prices and vendors.

I'm from the uk mate, but I came to the conclusion its best I just bought some Sony vct 4's... Tried and tested, can't go wrong

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
I'm from the uk mate, but I came to the conclusion its best I just bought some Sony vct 4's... Tried and tested, can't go wrong

Thats IF theyre legit VCT4s. ;) If youre not gonna spring for the HG2 or the 30Q, the Samsung 25R is the same specs as the HE4 and blows those batteries out of the water. My year old HE4s will barely last a day at 18-20w on my Stingrays, where my 25Rs are still going strong for a full 24 hours and then some before they need to be swapped out. My HE2s went downhill even faster, and are about to be 'retired' after only a year of use.

Jack Franks

May 23, 2015
Thats IF theyre legit VCT4s. ;) If youre not gonna spring for the HG2 or the 30Q, the Samsung 25R is the same specs as the HE4 and blows those batteries out of the water. My year old HE4s will barely last a day at 18-20w on my Stingrays, where my 25Rs are still going strong for a full 24 hours and then some before they need to be swapped out. My HE2s went downhill even faster, and are about to be 'retired' after only a year of use.
Ah well I ended up getting some vct4's anyways! Thanks mate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread