LF a vape shop in Abilene, TX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't been to stogies yet but friends tell me they have lots of flavors. Fox marketing does it as a side they are a computer building store although so far though we like their vanilla best.

151 vapes is open. Guys are very knowledgable and helpful. This is where I have been going, lots of flavors haven't had a chance to try them all yet. They have premium flavors and make their own or can mix flavors for you. They have lots of testers out and they have more behind counter so just ask if you see one on the board that's not out. They sell in 5/10/30 ml bottles. They have one in Brownwood to.

Eskimo hut sells liquid and beginner machines and accessories, although they seem a little pricey to me.

Last edited:
Checked out stogies today. Very small shop but everyone seemed real nice. Their vanilla is now our fav in town. Only downside is they only sell 30ml bottles. I prefer the smaller bottles for now while I am stepping down on nic. Lots of flavors though.

Found a new shop. On north 6th. Trinity vapor lounge. They are just opening up so they don't have much stock as far as machines go. They will be using virgin vapors and mixing their own. They have a bar setup right in front where they will be mixing no hidden room which I think is kinda cool. Very friendly atmosphere. They have a big screen and plan on putting in free guest wifi access. They are working on their website and they have a Facebook page setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread