• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Lexington KY Vape Meet 2012

Would You attend a Lexington Vape Meet

• Yes, I'm there!

• Maybe, depends on the date

• No, Lexington sucks and smells like feet!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fazed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
Lexington, Kentucky
For the Lexington Vape Meet, some stats: Abby just told me we had 19 smokers, 25 non-vapers, Several people refused to sign in (sighting privacy concerns), but we had 120 sign the roster. Ages ranged from 18-68. We had 38 female, and 82 male. Also tracked from those who chose to disclose, as of yesterday the people in that room have avoided 365,475 cigarettes by switching to vaping. I thought that was a neat stat.

SpiritBerry

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Louisville, KY
Thank you Matthew and Abby and Everyone else who came, sponsored, or donated. This was one FANTASTIC day! Actually two, for those who got together on Friday night ;) We know who you are. We had such a blast and I was proud of BGV. We were very well represented. Thank you guys for coming out and showing your support for such a great cause! We are BGV are looking forward to the next Annual Lexington Vape Meet! In the meantime, keep coming to the BGV Vape meets and hanging out with old and new friends.

as of yesterday the people in that room have avoided 365,475 cigarettes by switching to vaping. This is a quote from Matt Olmstead. That is A LOT of cigarettes not sold/smoked! Way to go everyone!

Hope to see you ALL on the 18th at the Monthly BGV meeting. We have lots to talk about. ;)

frequentj

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2010
Louisville, KY
For the Lexington Vape Meet, some stats: Abby just told me we had 19 smokers, 25 non-vapers, Several people refused to sign in (sighting privacy concerns), but we had 120 sign the roster. Ages ranged from 18-68. We had 38 female, and 82 male. Also tracked from those who chose to disclose, as of yesterday the people in that room have avoided 365,475 cigarettes by switching to vaping. I thought that was a neat stat.

I didn't know you were collecting stats on how many cigs avoided. I hope my 11,665 cigs avoided got counted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread