Lemon Cake....

Status
Not open for further replies.

misterholidayhouse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2013
Central Oregon
Lemon Vanilla Cake from Ahlusion. They are currently having a sale (automatically applied at check out) so a 30ml puts you at about 12 bucks. Free shipping.

This is an excellent vape and I enjoy it regularly, but don't expect much cake. It's mostly a highly sweetened lemon with powdered sugar icing experience.

Reactions: jrenae4

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I just purchased this yesterday at a local B&M. It is very good. Fresh, the lemon is not overpowering and blends well with the cake and icing. I like the Teleos Poundcake and IMO, the Teleos has a stronger, more forward lemon flavor with the cake in the background.

FoodFighter Juice

Reactions: the1casey

the1casey

Feb 17, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
oh man I just got the best lemon pound cake flavor I've ever had in the mail yesterday. It's call Pound it by Food Fighter Juice. sooooo good, the lemon is definitely there but it doesn't overpower the pound cake flavor. Man I can't get over how good it is.

I'm vaping it on a hexohm 2.1 with a petri 1.5 dual clapton at .5 ohms and it really pops.

POUND IT | The E-Juice Exchange

60ml for $27

edit: just noticed I'mnotZak posted the same thing. glad I'm not alone in loving Pound it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread