Leaving your PV in the car, and then... OMG LEAKING?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iBored

Verified Member
Dec 12, 2012
Singapore
Hey everyone, I had quite an experience today.

So as per usual, I left my PV in my car when I was at work. Never had any issues whatsoever.
But today! When I got back from work, drove off, picked up my PV and took a toot, something was wrong.
I stopped my car by the roadside and unscrewed my tank and found juice in the 510 connection on my twist.
It worked again after I clean up my twist, and blew through my vivi nova.

Anyone has any idea why?

PS. it might have been a little hot today, but its SG. its hot everyday.

daPorkchop

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2012
Nashville, TN
Was it standing up right? And do you have a tank? All gaskets and seals start to deteriorate over time. Some juices cause cracks and what not. But turning it on its side (of course depending on the setup) can have the juice flow to the tip and then you turn it up right (when you go to vape) will put it down the air hole.

Renzuli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
North Las Vegas
I have had several incidences , where the devices left in my car , leaked when I tried to use them . Some would barely work . The heat thinned down the juice , and they just didn't work very well . I turned on the AC , and pointed a vent towards my PV's , and within a couple the devices worked correctly . I can only assume from this , that PV's like to be cool to work . But that's just been my experience . Oh , and it didn't matter if they were laying down , or standing up . Same results .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread