• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Lavatube or Ovale V6 aka Vision Gripper or ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixfiend

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
Christmas Island
hi guys, yet another question before i take the plunge.

right now, i'm considering the lavatube because it seems to have a decent build quality, what i don't like about it is that it doesnt work well with dual coil setups. the ovale v6 on the otherhand seems to be a bit more powerful and doesnt have the 'safety' restrictions, but the build quality sucks.

i'm looking at these 2 because they seem to be available locally. i'd definately want something that i can use both LR DCTs as well as regular single coils, but it seems like what is available locally is really limited. if anyone has suggestions as to something i can get locally or has a local seller for some powerful PV that can push 6A. please let me know, pm or anything if you want to mention websites or sellers. you know why.

does anyone think that i should just get the LT and screw dual coils for a start? and why hasn't anyone here got the 'ovale v6' aka vision gripper even tho it seems available here.

thanks and i hope to hear from you guys, and feel free to suggest anything for my first PV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread