Lauren Boebert Called Pregnant Woman Who Asked Her to Stop Vaping a ‘Sad and Miserable Person’

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    • Haha
    Reactions: Izan

jeremyvapes

Nov 14, 2023
    I vape but I don't vape around people who I don't already know are okay with my vaping. Even then, I blow it away from them. A pregnant lady? No, I'm not vaping around them. I don't even vape when I'm in a drive-thru with other cars around me cause I know what it's like to have your window down and get blasted with someone's cigarette smoke (YUCK). She seems like a jerk.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    I vape but I don't vape around people who I don't already know are okay with my vaping..
    A while back I was getting car rides to a couple doctors. To these kinda regular visits I most of the time had the same person driving. The first time I get in someone who I don't knows' car, I don't vape, or even ask to vape. There is no way I would even 'subtly hint'.. So less than but close to 30 minutes into my first trip with this one guy in particular, he asks me if I mind if he smokes! Mind you, he's already shook a cig 3/4's out of a softpack and he's got every intention of smoking, lighter in his hand too. I said no I don't mind at all, and before I could appear just as polite and ask if he minded if I vaped, he had already lit his cigarette. Of course, I already had my mech at the ready.. Probably 5 or 6 round trips with this guy and while he appeared to be quite interested in this thing, and in a pretty good chunk of the whole thing, in the end he was still a (cough, coughing) cigarette smoker and he had never expressed to me a desire to switch.
    She seems like a jerk.
    :greengrin:

• Haha
    Reactions: jeremyvapes

jeremyvapes

Nov 14, 2023
    A while back I was getting car rides to a couple doctors. To these kinda regular visits I most of the time had the same person driving. The first time I get in someone who I don't knows' car, I don't vape, or even ask to vape. There is no way I would even 'subtly hint'.. So less than but close to 30 minutes into my first trip with this one guy in particular, he asks me if I mind if he smokes! Mind you, he's already shook a cig 3/4's out of a softpack and he's got every intention of doing so, lighter in his hand too. I said no, and before I could appear just as polite and ask if he minded if I vaped, he had already lit his cigarette. Of course, I already had my mech at the ready.. Probably 5 or 6 round trips with this guy and while he appeared to be quite interested in this thing, and in a pretty good chunk of the whole thing, in the end he was still a (cough, coughing) cigarette smoker and he had never expressed to me a desire to switch.

:greengrin:
    That is freaking hilarious the guy just lights up a cigarette after you say no! I would be ......, personally, especially if it was a ride I was paying for... but I probably wouldn't make a fuss because that's how I am. But I would 100% start vaping in the car if he started smoking cause at that point who the hell cares.

I haven't had the unfortunate luck of being in a car with someone smoking a cigarette in a really long time but I was recently out for a walk and got stuck behind some guy smoking a cigar so I ran by him so I wouldn't have to be downwind from his smoke. I had all but forgotten how bad some* cigars smell (I actually like the way a few of them smell despite my utter hatred for cigarette smoke).

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    That is freaking hilarious the guy just lights up a cigarette after you say no!
    No, the No I said to him started the 'I don't mind if you do' sentence. He probably would've waited till one way was over and I was out of the way for an hour or so, but he was nice enough to let me know that he wanted that cigarette but wouldn't light it inside his vehicle..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread